Giratina (Pokemon)

Back when izuku was born, he knew he was different than the rest. He liked the more violent things, while the others liked playing with fake toys.

By the age of 8, he was already learning how to fight via a person called Lt. Surge who had an electric quirk.

By the age of 10, which was when he got his quirk, he learned a few things about it.

First of all, it was deadly. After a few months, it could punch a solid hole into the side of a broken-down tank.

Secondly, he could 'teleport.' Ok well, it wasn't exactly teleporting, but more disappearing than anything.

Unfortunately, he couldn't join the army to fight. He even made a signature move of his to do so.

Or maybe? Nah, even then it was far too dangerous. He can't target more than 6 different targets at once. He couldn't stab everyone.

That doesn't mean he can't try.

--
*in a nearby battlefield*

Izuku vanished into the shadows while rushing forward.

He stopped shortly before a few females.

'Damn feminists, forcing their ideas on other people.'

Izuku finally looked at the females he was intending to stab and smiled further.

'Murder, rape, sexual assault and theft? Man ima have a field day.'

And when it looked like the males had started to fall, he decided to show himself.

"HEY!" And just like that, all attention was on him.

Izuku's smile went from a grin to a sadistic smile.

"Perish."

Izuku snapped.

And thousands fell dead.

-
Thousands upon thousands of Spikes that were quickly dyed with blood came out of the ground, impaling every single person that it appeared under.
-

Izukus's psychopathic smile never faded as he massacred thousands of people.

"Kid?" Izuku jumped, having completely forgotten there were people behind him.

A few spikes popped out of the ground behind izuku.

"Y-yes?"

"A few things."

"1. That was insanity, you killed every single person.
2. We need something to call you, as that's what the legends will call you.
And 3, you'll need training if you wanna keep up with those attacks."

My face went from a shocked look to a very happy one.

"Ok!" I said jumping up.