introduction

Hello everyone well this is my very first fan fic and it's may not be really good but I would like your support and comments going on, I have read alot of rimuru black clover crossover and all but I wanted something different something unique so I thought of this I really hope u guys like it.

Introduction

In the forest of jura, 100 years had passed since the climactic battle with the enigmatic Faraday. The nation of monsters had prospered under Rimuru's wise rule, evolving into a realm of peace and unity. Rimuru himself, once a humble human reincarnated slime, had ascended to the divine status of a God Dragon (the God of all true Dragons), overseeing his kingdom and the entire Cardinal world with benevolence.

Yet, in the vastness of eternity, even a god could find himself craving novelty. Rimuru, now possessing boundless power and an insatiable curiosity, contemplated the realms beyond his own. It was in a moment of profound boredom of paper work that he hatched a plan, one that would take him to a world far removed from his own.

'Ciel is it possible to go to another world' rimuru asked his trusty partner ciel

'yes master it's an easy thing for you to do'

'well I would like to go to another world but I would like to be born there and no I would not like to know where we are going to I just want a new adventure and I want you to stay here and watch over tempst in my absence'

'very well master here you go'

And so, in a flash of boundless magic, Rimuru Tempest, the slime turned sovereign, was reborn. Not as a fearsome True Dragon, nor as a formidable demon lord, but as something altogether different - a baby, swaddled in mystery and innocence.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Rimuru arrived in the Clover Kingdom, found at the door step of an orphanage along two babies. One was Asta, the boy born without magic, his dreams boundless despite his lack of power. The other was Yuno, a child bearing the potential of a prodigious mage, destined for greatness.

In this unlikely trio, their destinies intertwined, the stage was set for a tale of magic, friendship, and worlds colliding. Rimuru, the slime who had transcended mortality, was now but a babe in a foreign world, a humble beginning for an extraordinary adventure in the realm of "Black Clover."

Hi again am back I hope you guys like my book I know it's not all that wowing but am open to correction and opinions.