Failing For A Better Reason

This is supposed to be a part 2 of the book, 'seducing my teacher'. If you haven't read it, go read it. This story doesn't really have a link but it is slightly connected especially in the conversation. Enjoy! This account wanted to be anonymous so I replaced it with a cute sticker.

---

"Wrong." The ginger smirked, red pen gliding across the paper and drawing a quick cross.

The brunette moaned, "Fuck you."

Chuuya hummed, "That's mean."

Placing the pen down, the sticky liquid dripped down and stained the assessment book page but the ginger didn't mind.

"Do the next question." The ginger continued.

Dazia grit his teeth, fingers gripping his own pen tighter.

Caramel brunette eyes moved across the paper, looking at the question as his pen shakily went to the bracket to fill in his answer. His mind fogged up as beads of tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

He let the tip of the pen touch the paper as he wrote his answer which was an alphabet.

The ginger snickered, pushing his hips forward. The brunette gasped as his hand dragged down the paper, the brunette unable to control his hand anymore. An untidy line was formed as it spread across the paper.

Chuuya read through the question, somehow able to read the atrocious handwriting.

The ginger smiled as he fiddled with the red pen, drawing another cross next to the answer.

"Wrong again Dazai."

The ginger dropped the red pen on the table, letting his hand rest at the edge of the table.

"Wait, wait, Chuuya!" Dazai exclaimed,

The ginger did nothing but instead remained silent.

The brunette exhaled out slowly, letting his brain process and allowing himself to think properly.

"It's A, it's A right?"

The Ginger's eyes narrowed, "Lucky you, you're correct."

Dazai mentally sighed in relief as his eyes went back to the page full of questions. He's going to have a long day ahead.

"I honestly hope you get the next question wrong." The ginger said honestly as the brunette scoffed.

"Chibi-sensei just wants to fuck me but is taking revision as an excuse." The brunette whined, feeling that sinful organ shift slightly, making him bite back a moan.

The ginger chuckled, his voice low and he spread the other's legs apart even wider.

"That's right, you little bitch. Now do the next question or I'll count it as wrong."

Dazai whined as his hand reached for the pen again.

Chuuya thrusted his hips forward abruptly as the brunette's fingers grazed the pen.