Annoyed

After the summer break it was first day of school after the summer break. She was kinda nervous and excited to see him. While in the whole vacation she was just remembering him and remembering the moment he has with her

While she got up early and get ready for school. As she reached the class she just started to look here and there looking for him.while he was no where to be seen after some time of waiting he finally came to class and he just put his bag on the bench and went away as there was still time left for the class to start.

As the class started they do not talk after 2 to 3 period. It was time for a social science class where everyone was just completing their notes. Where Amara was just feeling herself and was quite happy.

She started to huming some songs.where As everything was normal until few minutes. When Hardik intrupting her in her humming and asked "Are u singing the song can u please shut up"

Where on the other Hand Amara felt sad. As he would always sing the song and she didn't even say anything to him. Where as it is the first time she has done something like this while she was getting confrontable around him.

To his reply she just stayed quite not saying anything to him. After that she doesn't try to make some talk with him she just stayed at her zone not bothering him.

While the next day she arrived in class he was already in the class so she just sit on the bench where he got up went towards his friends. After some time he returns he just sat there and he suddenly started talking about his match as he was facing Amara she felt embarrassed as he was talking so load and class teacher were there.

So she just sat their trying not to make eye contact with him while he speaks.
While he was saying about his friends. The class teacher said to him " do not speak loudly" while he just continue what he was saying while she was just trying not to laugh

Where the rest of the day just went in studying with some small talks

—————————————————–—–
The end ......
While not technically end it's just end of the chapter

Also wanna share the things this is a true story until now. When ever the fictional will start I will just tell u guys

Thankyou