Chapter 7

The morning before WrestleMania

Today was the day before WrestleMania started. Me and my mom had the main event of the night so I was doing everything I could to prepare for this I was training at the center for a little while before the bloodline came over to my house to my personal gym to help me train for some of the new moves I was going to bring to WrestleMania. we didn't want people thinking that I was a part of the bloodline until it was the perfect time and let me tell you when that time came everyone was going to be shocked. I had heard a knock at my door after I had made myself coffee that morning I went and opened it and it was Roman and the boys.

" good morning Iris I hope you're ready for today cuz today is going to be a long day." Roman had said to me with the boys behind him smiling

" of course I'm ready for today why wouldn't I be. I also saw how early it was so I made breakfast for all of us that way we all have something to eat before this long day. and yes Roman I made your favorites." I said chuckling and I could see the Usos giving each other looks

" well thank you little Uso. we will definitely be enjoying that." they passed Roman and me and went straight to the table to start digging into this breakfast I made. Roman looked me straight in the eyes and smiled.

" I'm glad you remembered Iris. you are definitely growing on me." he smiled letting his soft side show just a little bit. which made me blush.

" of course I remember the little things it's what I do it's what my dad taught me to do." I smiled shutting the door and letting him in me and Roman made our way over to the table and I made his plate for him because I wasn't going to let him do it. everyone chuckled at my gesture and Roman just smiled at me. I then made myself a plate and sat down next to Roman the two brothers were across from us. we sat there and talked for a little while before everyone had finished and put their dishes where they belong the brothers had finished before me and Romans so they made their way to the basement and started getting ready. Roman had turned towards me and looked at me with a sincere smile.

" I don't think I've ever seen the twins get along with someone so well as they get along with you. and with them that says something ." I smiled at Roman with a little bit of blush on my cheeks and it didn't help that I had a little bit of ketchup on the side of my lip he noticed and pulled my face towards him wiping it off slowly. we locked eyes real quick and before I knew it I was blushing even more I could see that he was starting to as well. I quickly broke the silence and said to him.

" Roman we should probably go downstairs with the boys." I said going to stand up

" I'm sorry Iris I didn't mean to insinuate anything. or move too fast with anything but while we have no one around I do need to tell you something." I cut him off and looked at him deeply in his eyes.

" Roman if you're about to say what I think you're about to say just wait please. I want you to know that if you're going to say I think you're going to say yes I'm starting to feel the same way about you but right now is not the best time. not many people know not even my mom but I just recently got out of a relationship with Trick Williams from NXT. it ended pretty bad and I'm just not ready for that right now I'm still broken up about it and I just don't want a relationship right now. but I want you to know that I am starting to fall for you and maybe someday it can be." he looked at me with upset in his eyes I can tell from his look that that is exactly what he was going to tell me. all I can think in that moment was I really hope that I didn't upset him I couldn't live with that.

" Iris I had no idea that you and trick were ever even a thing he kept his personal life so personal the last time I talked to him I had no idea."

" that was one of the reasons why me and him ended things. he told me straight to my face that he did not want to be known as the boy that was dating the daughter of a Hall of Famer. he said it was an embarrassment. and not to mention that we were just not in a very good relationship I barely ever seen him and I knew for a fact that half the time there was another girl on NXT that he was trying to hook up with and I just drew the line." Roman stood up putting his dishes in the sink and bringing me into a hug resting his chin on my head.