✎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

The hokage looked shocked at the answers. "How will you lead your clan if your in Kohona?" He asked the girl as the Jounin watching, took down notes and wacthing her body language. Y/N tensed a bit before she let out a dry chuckle. "I'll have to leave the Leaf." This caught everyone by surprise when those words left her mouth. Hideki then poofed up out of nowhere, holding a letter. "From Jooshi-Yasuo." After that he poofed away. Instantly, Y/N opened the letter, everyone else watched her reaction.

Dearest sister,

I know you're still enjoying your time in Kohona but the clan elders have decided to move your crowning ceremony. In a months time as you know it's my birthday and I have mastered the fourth stage, my days are numbered as I am turning 25. This may come as a shock but some of the Uchiha clan members are here at our village. We thought of this plan with Itachi and the Uchiha elders. (We couldn't find Sasuke and he saw the clones 'die') They request that you send updates on/about Sasuke. Kanu and Kanao miss you, the two talk about you a lot. Please take this letter and give it to the Hokage.

It's a form of Kohona and Kinirohanabi working together.

Enjoy your time in Kohona

Love,
Your brother,Yasuo♡

Y/N read the letter to herself as tears of sadness fell from her e/c eye's. "I- this is for you." The others watched as she gave the letter to the Hokage and poof away. 'Wow, Yasuo is very wise and very caring for a brother who's been absent for most of her life.' The hokage thought as he read the letter, he then took the book about the L/N clan and put the letter in, safely putting the book in a drawer.

"Kakashi."

"Yes?"

"I want you to make sure the next month is the best month Y/N has ever had in Kohona."

"May I ask why?"

"It's her last month in Kohona."

"I understand, I'll do my best."

𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 - 08/09/2023
𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 - 16/09/2023