𝑣𝑖 ── the preformer.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

      𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆. She had been taking Spencer back and forth to work everyday and they would have meaningful morning conversations on their way in everyday.

     Today was different. And Leigh could feel it. She dropped Spencer off at headquarters before going back out and getting coffee for everyone from their local coffee shop. She also got a call from Hotch asking if she could bring Nova back to headquarters; she assumed it was for a new case. So of course she said yes.

     Thankfully she had a spacious car, so that wasn't a problem.

     "There she is!" Derek exclaimed as his eyes landed on Leigh who had just walked into the bullpen with two tray's of coffee in her hand and wearing clothes that most people wouldn't think to wear in a federal building, along with her bureau-issued gun and badge on her hip.

      Derek's voice echoed through the bullpen, grabbing the attention of everyone present. They all looked up as Leigh entered, their curious gazes taking in her unusual outfit and the coffee she was carrying.

      Penelope immediately perked up, a bright smile on her face. "Oh, my God, Leigh, you're a lifesaver!" she exclaimed, hurrying over to take a cup of coffee from one of the trays.

     JJ and Emily joined them, both nodding their thanks to Leigh. "Thanks, you're the best," JJ said, sipping her coffee.

       "Of course," said Leigh in response, chuckling slightly at her teammates eagerness for their daily caffeine fix. She journeyed over to Derek's desk and set his cup of coffee down before walking over to her and Spencer's desks, setting down each of their cups. "Are you guys only excited to see me because I have coffee?" she asked with a sly smile across her face.

        Spencer, who was sitting at his desk, looked up as Leigh approached, a faint smile on his face. "No, it's not just because you have coffee," he assured her, taking his cup and sipping the drink.