#90: Tove 🕊️

- Sixteen-eighteen years old
- Might make her partially blind
- And has a (unawakened) power of light that is later used toward the undead (kinda like zombies but not)

- Sixteen-eighteen years old - Might make her partially blind - And has a (unawakened) power of light that is later used toward the undead (kinda like zombies but not)

Also falls in love with a bear shifter (named Eirik) who also is under direct bloodline of the bear king (his past ancestor).

Being that he has bear king blood in him, he's able to become a bigger and stronger (more enhanced) shifter from the normal.

-

Tove since birth has had a bear pendant with her.

Her parents were actually shifters as well (a wolf and a bear), abandoned to the village she lives in the present.

Although she is unable to shift she still holds the essence of a shifter. And instead of being able to shift, her power lies in a magic kind of power (very rare amongst shifters) and is known as the power of light.

The shifters have named the wielder to the light power as the (or 'a') light wielder.

And the reason for Tove's partially blindness would be from a fire that had broken out to drive any shifters from the woods when she was just an infant.

Hence why her parents decided to abandon her in the village she was taken wing under.