"I'm sorry I'm not good enough.. "

A/n BEFORE WE START! I just would like to apologies for not writing/ updating my stories I didn't really know what to write! But! I do hope you enjoy this! Anyways contains

Sou Hiyori getting tested on

Abuse

Enjoy!

————————

Sous pov~*

As soon as it struck midnight, my mother called me down. We were still at Shin's house so Shin came downstairs with me.

"Yes mother?" I asked

"We're leaving now! I just got a call from the laboratory saying we need to run a few test's on our project." My mother explained, she seemed... really, really focused on this So called project of hers.

So me and my mother said our goodbyes to Shin and Mimi and we took our leave.

"Mother, I have a question to ask."

"What is it Sou?"

"What exactly is this project about?"

My mother giggled "You will see." She smiled.

I was about to say something until i got a message. It was from Shin!

—————-

[Shin-tsuki🌙 ]

Shin-Hey Sou, could you not tell anyone what you saw me do earlier..?

Sou- Hm..? What thing you have to be more specific Shinnieee~ :3

Shin- Ugh.. um when you caught me in a dress..? Does that ring a bell?

Sou- I'll won't tell anyone! I promiseee anyways gotta go! See yaaa!

Shin- bye

————————-

I put my phone away, turning it off. I know my mother just used the laboratory as an excuse.

My mother got us a taxi and surprisingly.. she wasn't lying when she said when she got a call from the lab.

once we arrived she talked with same of her collegues and then took me to her office.

"We'll! Sou I'm gonna need to run some tests on you! Is that okay ..?" My mother said cheerfully, smiling as she held the needle in-front of me

I was stunned, she already tested on me enough..!!

Am I not that fucking good enough  Ugggh

I didn't want to seem useless so I just nodded.

"Very well..then Sou.." 

"Agh!" I screamed out in pain as she jabbed the needle into my arm.

"shut it." my mother demanded " If your going to own this later in life your going to not be such a bitch!! Is that clear? im not going to giver ASU-naro to some weakling *ahem* YOU!!" 

" im sorry mother.. im sorry im not good enough i promise ill be more usefull."
I was on the verge of tears.
i just closed my eyes hoping they wont spill out.

"good.. now, be a good boy and dont scream."

after that.. everything went black.
no voices, no light
just some

void..

---------------

Mikas pov-=

i sighed, 'why was my son such a weakling!?'
i thought to myself
at this point might as well give him to Gashu or atleast put him in an adoption center.
i took the needle out of Sou's arm.
there was this blackout thing i asked Hannaki to make for me.

once that was done, i dragged sou into his play area i made for him in the lab.
then i got out journal and started to write into it.
at this point it was starting to become more like a diary.

documenting each, and everything that was happening.
in my like outside the lab, in Mimi's house or what was happening at home.

i wrote away in my journal.it was covered in a bunch of pictures of Mimi and shin and sou together. i hope they still stay as friends in the future.

 then i started to boot up the Mimi AI.

//booting.Mimi.exe//software.---/129873840/complete//

"Good evening Mimi.." i spoke out
"a-ah! good evening Mika! how are you doing today? is there anything i can help with?" the Mimi ai spoke out

"hmm. you can help me by letting me see all the cameras in Mimis house.." i smiled

"H-huh! why in real lifes me house? why did you put those camer-" the ai started to speak but i cut her off.

"shut it.. god your acting like my son right now. useless and a WEAKLING!"

"yes.. right away." the mimi ai then displayed live footage of Mimi's house.

that is.. untill the lights went off.

" huh..?" i was confused it was just dark. 

then i remebered
"sou..? SOU!" I ran over to the area i put sou in, my heart racing , i was running so fast that i tripped over it was so dark.
no light just a void.

then i blackouted.

---------------------------

closing a/n: HIYA!!! sorry i couldnt really upload ! i ahad so much homework :cries:
well anyways! i promise ill try to finished 'fyolai and then there sigma' sometime this week and maybe write something new~ 

anyways hope you enjoyed this! 
have a good day! or night!

bye bye!

words-732