The start to an already begun

Valeries Diary

            December 3rd, 2023

                    Me and Raven have become super close, and she's always standing up for me. I cannot believe she cares for me so much. This is the first time I have sat with someone at lunch for over a month. They usually become popular and leave me behind telling everything I told them to their new friends. Raven is different. She's loving. She's kind. She cares. Oh how I wish I could run away with her family and leave both our parents because all of them suck (except her dad of course). That is a beautiful plan, that won't ever happen, sadly enough.
Today, me and Raven were just hanging out and this girl came up to us telling us she thinks we were gross and that it was to obvious, Raven said "What about it, you jealous?" My heart started beating so fast. God I'm in love with her <3

____________________________

At school

Raven and Valerie have every class together, and somehow got all the teachers to let them sit by each other. They always have fun, and most of the time, barely do any work. Sometimes they do, and they go over to each others houses to study almost everyday. Kissing has been a norm for Raven and Valerie and they do it all the time. They always talk about coming out at school, even though they both know they can't come out to their parents just yet and will probably wait for Valerie to come out after they move out so she doesn't get kicked out. Being homosexual is hard. Being who you are is hard. Everyone's got something to say about you. It never seems okay to be yourself because of everyone else. That is why you need to be yourself no matter what. Never care about what anyone else thinks. Which is always hard.
"Hi" Raven says to Valerie as she sits down, "Hi!" Valerie rests her head down looking at Raven. "My brother had gotten hit this morning" Raven continues "I feel so sorry for him I need to stand up to my mom."  "Maybe you guys should live with your dad?" Valerie replies. "Oh no, my dad wants nothing to do with us." Raven says, a bit jumpy "Doesn't seem like your mom does either..." Valerie reaches out for Ravens hand, and Ravens accepts it. "It will be okay, I will figure it out" Raven says again obviously down.            
           After mathematics, they both go behind the school building to kiss. After a bit, someone walks by, and they quickly separate. "This is why we can't kiss at school!" Valerie states. "But kissing is so funnn!" Raven whines, accepting it.

_________________

Ravens Diary

          December 9, 2023

                    Omg today had been so fun, me and Valerie have been hanging out all week and plan to hang out all weekend too! We have been hanging out nonstop since we met. This is amazing! My mom hasn't gotten angry all week because she has been at work and my siblings seem so much happier than they've been before. My brother has the biggest hint that we're dating but the twins don't have any idea. They just think we are besties that kiss from time to time. I think it's time to tell people about us. We've been talking about it for ages and why think about it? We can just kiss goodbye in the halls and thank everyone I guess, would know. We can change our Instagram status, and post pictures of us dancing together. That would be easiest, I think. Maybe if we do that we can find people like us, and if we are alone after that, we can eat with my brother at lunch. I have it all figured out. Just can't wait to tell Valerie tomorrow at school :)