Chapter 1

~Toga Bakugou pov~
"You fucking asshole!" I hear kat yell. I turn behind me to see kat storming after Dabi. And stand up and he gets behind me. "Chill out dumbass, you are such a hothead" Dabi responds. "What the hell is going on?" I ask, irritation slipping into my voice. I'm not my usually hyper self today, which means I'm more irritable than normal. "Dabi fucking took a shower in my shower!" Of course it's something dumb like that. "It's not my fault my shower sucks!" Dabi yells back. I'm obviously the only one thinking rationally right now, which is saying something. "Dabi, just take showers in tomura's shower, you know he doesn't care" I say. Even though I already solved the conflict, they continue to agrue because kat wants the last word. So childish. But I can't really judge because of how I act on a normal basis. I tend to have those off days due to dreams that I can't remember when I wake up, but I know what it was about. My past. I'm taken out of my thoughts by tomura coming and sitting down next to me. "Caught in your thoughts again? I'm guessing it's an off day" he says. I nod and my thoughts take me away again. I lean my head on his chest as everyone talks. (NOT A SHIP, JUST A SIBLING BOND) Tomura always knows when I have bad days. Sometimes i just get absorbed in all I do or did or have to do. It just takes me away from the world for a while. These day happen about every 3 weeks, and sometimes it's so bad that I don't leave my room. I never cry, because crying doesn't get me anything. Just sober thoughts to cleanse the drunk mind, which a weird saying that dad (Afo) told me the last few times I've had these days. My family always tries to comfort me, but they know the only person who can help me when I have these days are myself. And I know it's not true because I have family who loves me. But yet I'm the only one who I know can't abandon me. "OOO! You guys know that a new round of UA students are starting school?! We should go and introduce ourselves! No we shouldn't, we hate them!" Twice says. When I first met him I couldn't help at giggle at his words. But now I've become used to it. "Twice is right, they all look like a bunch of aspiring idiots. Kat says. "If you hate them so much, why do you always hook up them" tomura asks. "So that im reminded that I can have anybody, even a pathetic wannabe hero" he replies. Dabi rolls his eyes and i smile at the sight. "Going back to the UA topic, kat you are not hooking up with anymore future heroes" I say. "Why should I listen to you?" He says, looking all tough. "We all know your going to listen to her, so shut the fuck up about it" Dabi says. "Whatever. I'll do whatever the fuck I want" he responds, even though we all know he's going to listen to me, he always does. "Anyways, dad does see some potential in some of these future heroes. We got endeavor's master piece of a son, a kid with a strength enhancing quirk, a kid with a really powerful entity quirk (idk what to call tokyami's quirk), and a few other powerful ones. He wants to kidnap one of them soon to convince them to join us." Tomura says. "Yay, new member! Ew heroes!" Twice says. "I don't know how I feel about having some random hero around us, especially kat. Who knows what there true intentions could be?" As I say that, kat huffs and mumbles "let me have my fun". "Well then you go talk to him about it" Dabi says. We all know that I adore dad and will do anything that he says. Maybe because I crave validation from the parental figure that I didn't get from my horrible mistake of parents. But putting my family at risk was something I couldn't hold my tongue about. "Yea, I'll talk to him" I respond.

I knock on dads office door. "Come in" I hear. I open my door to see him sitting at his desk (he has his face), and when he see's me, he smiles. "come my child, tell what's sitting on your conscience" he says. I sit on the chair next to him and take a deep breath. "Do you really think it's the best idea to get a future hero to join us? We will never know there true intentions, and I don't want anyone getting hurt" I say. "My child, do not fear the future. We all are one, standing united against a fake front. If one hero tries something against us, we shall deal with it. But we must try, for you never know what the future has in store" he says. He's in his father mood right now, but when he gets off of work he'll be in his dad mood. But his father mood always puts me more at ease whenever I ask for advice. "I understand, father" I say, standing up. "Is that all, my child?" He asks. "Yes that is all" and with that, I leave.

Sorry this chapter is short, I lowkey rush it-
Word count-914