The dead mistake

You just woke up from a long mid-day nap.

You sit up in your bed to notice that your boyfriend is not laying down next to you. You then pull the heavy covers off of you. You stand up and walk over to the bedroom door while rubbing your eyes. You open the door and walk down the hallway; you look around to see that your boyfriend is not sitting on the couch.

You yawn then say, "babe are you home?" You then turn to the kitchen, "babe? Where are you?" You then remembered that isa was working on a document since 1am, you walk back down the hallway to the office room door.

You then open the door to see your boyfriend sitting at his computer still working, you walk into the room while closing the door behind you. "Oh, hi babe, shouldn't you be asleep?" You say as you walk behind him hugging him, "hey" he pushes you off of him "don't you see I'm busy? I don't have time for your needy self."

"But Bab-" you try to say something, but he just turns around and stares at you with a annoyed look. "Babe, nothing, can you stop being so childish for one damn minute you are a adult, so act like it!" Everything goes quiet. You stand there in disbelief. 

Your eyes start watering so you turn around, "uhm... Yeah, your right, I'm sorry" you say as you reach for the door handle "I'll just go now" you open the door and close your eyes hoping he will call out to you... But it never came, you walk out of the room Gently closing the door behind yourself.

You wipe away your tears, you grab the car keys and leave the house. 

TIME SKIP

You open the front door, you walk inside closing the door behind you, you then drop the bags of food on the kitchen counter, u walk down the hall to the bedroom, you walk inside the bedroom, you take out the trash bags and open the closet door, you then throw away all of your "childish" clothes.

Time skip (sorry😭)

You open the office room door, you then walk inside the room, you walk up to your boyfriend who is still working "hey babe I want to show you something" you say while touching his shoulder. He hits your hand away "can you just disappear!?" He yells "I-" you start crying, you turn around and run out the room, leaving the door open.

TIME SKIP (isa Pov)

He looks at the document from his boss, with furrowed eyebrows as he read the last words at the end of the paper. I place the paperwork on my desk with the rest of it. I've always been working nonstop since we're getting more and more popular every day and more paperwork and honestly... I am tired but this work has to be done or I won't get paid. My girlfriend isn't making it any better with all her nagging and being so needy, it really gets annoying.

When you're so busy, you know?

I've been working for days and getting only a few hours of work done, my brain is really not working well right now plus the lack of sleep on top of it is even worse which is probably causing it. I rub my dark eye bags under my eyes before yawning at the thought of how tired I am and take a few minutes to compose myself before sitting back down in the chair Infront of the desk filled with paperwork and documents plus a computer with even more work. This really is all a mess.

I probably won't ever finish this story