INTRODUCTION

Yn is a typical high school student. She rarely speaks. However, she will change her attitude if someone annoys her. Her life turned upside down when she had a crush on Taevin, a boy she had known for two years. She wasn't first aware of what that sensation was, but later she understood it to be love. Taevin is a typical boy who gets with anger. He doesn't talk a lot. However, if he talks, he won't stop. Even though they had studied together for years, he had never spoken to yn. However, yn ultimately understood that Taevin was in love with a girl by the name of Jennie. yn was unable to accept that, but eventually she had no choice but to.She continued to cry, but then she realized it was Jennie and she noticed he was happy. She then moved on. It's their senior year in high school right now. Even though yn was happy with her friends, family, and other possessions, there are moments when she just wants to escape reality. Every time, she listened to music. She loved to dance but never had the chance to show it off. Her parents scolded her for her grades, but she was unable to dislike them because they were doing it for her benefit. She is extremely hurt within. But outside, she appears happy. She didn't care every time Taevin and Jennie gave her a weird look, or perhaps she just pretended that she didn't.

Taevin's closest friend is Jerry. He resembles Taevin when it comes of beauty. He is an international playboy who enjoys making advances on girls. Yn did not care about him since she did not appreciate his approach toward girls. For years, Taevin and Jerry have been close friends. Their bond was so precious that they couldn't survive without each other.

EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL UNTIL.............