Chapter 1

Kelly Rowland POV
" Where the hell you think you going,"my cousin K. Michelle asked me." I'm going on a date with this dude name Antonio. Aye he got a brother you want to have a double date,"I considered."Nahh I'm good,". I continued getting dress curling my weave, and doing my make up. When I was all set and done I had this sexy Black dress that went right with my shoes.
*Door Bell*
K. Michelle- who is it
Me- I got it..matter if fact you get so I can look like I don't answer doors
K. Michelle- Whatever bitch
*Door answered*
Kelly POV
I came down as soon as K. called me for the door." Hey beautiful, you ready for our date," Antonio said as he walked me out the house to the car."Thanks for opening the door gentleman" I told him.

*10 minutes later*
Kelly Rowland POV
Finally arrived at our location, and its a cheap date. You will not believe where we eating at, he so damn cheap." Its OK if we have our date at McDonalds," he asked me grabbing my hand. I told him sure, but hr better believe this is the last time he'll be seen with me. We went to the cash register and he ordered the size of the drinks well be drinking." Two smalls sprite, and two dollar cheese burgers," he told the person who was taking our order. This nigga gotta be kidding me. When we finally got our food all he was talking about was his things are so high." In surprise you bought thus much," I said laughing but really being serious. We finally got done eating and got back in the car.
*11 minutes later*
Kelly POV
We finally made it to my house. Even though we would've been 1 min earlier if Antonio didn't have to catch his dollar that flew out the window when he was getting in the car." Well bye" I said to him rushing out the car going in the house." How your date went Kel," Michelle asked me as I came in the house and shut the door. Don't even ask I gritted to her. And went up stairs.

_LovelyTytiana
_ vote
_ leave your comments