Chapter 31

K. Michelle POV
They finally left and me and Drey hopped on the couch and inserted a scary movie in the DVD player." Babe," Drey called me." What," I asked " what we going to do during the movie," he asked in his sexy voice." Come here and let me whisper it in your ear," I replied. Then he slid over and gave me his ear." We gonna watch it," I whispered into his ear then started the movie.

Drey POV
Damnn I thought we was gonna make some action I wouldn't volunteered if I knew it wasn't gonna be no sex involved." Ohh I knew that bae," I told her putting my arm around her.

This movie not even fucking scary. Its stupid these blondes in here acting stupid tryna open the door knowing damn well that monster in there." Don't go in there bitch," Michelle yelled at the movie." Bae they gonna go in there," I told her." Ahhhhhh," she screamed " what I told you," I said pointing." I told the bitch not to go in there," she said smacking her lips." Bae," I called her." What," " they can't hear you," I laughed.

Then finally Trey and Kelly finally made it back home." Ohh y'all watching this movie," Kelly said." They all die at the end because they followed that thing in the woods instead of getting in the car," she explained." Well damn thanks for spoiling the movie," Michelle said rolling her eyes. Getting up turning off the TV." Why you turned it off for," Trey asked." Your girl just spoiled the whole movie. There's no need to watch it if I know what's gonna happen at the end," My girl said going upstairs.

Trey POV
"Bae where you going," I asked Kelly while she was walking upstairs." To bed," she replied." I guess you ain't getting none today either," Drey said laughing." That shit ain't funny," I said going upstairs." Yes it is because I'll be satisfied one way or another," he told me." Your ass nasty you bet not do that shit on my couch and turn your volume down to," I said going upstairs to go to bed.

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya❤