Ch. 1 - Grease and Oil Can't Hide Blush

You and Dazai have been working together at the Armed Detective Agency, as Kunikida was constantly busy with financing and further more. You've had a massive crush on Dazai for a long time. Everyone knew about it, and sometimes Dazai would tease you. You were both working on a small crisis, being that of why their friend, Kito (not in the anime/manga if you don't know), had wrecked his dirt bike. Both arrived and got to work immediately.

"Ahh, what a lovely day. Don't you think Y/N~?" Dazai teased, stretching his arms out. You shake your head in agreement, clearly trying to finish the engine.

Y/N was good at tearing motors apart, especially when it's a 2 or 4-stroke. He quickly dismantled the engine, and was getting the piston out of his friends wrecked 4-stroke. "It is beautiful today..." He'd mumbled under his breath: "Just like you."

Dazai leaned closer, curiousity and a hint of something Y/N hasn't noticed before was in his eyes. "Hm?" He smirked softly, as if he knew what he had mumbled.

As Y/N was covered in oil, dirt, and grease, he sighed. "I already told Kito that he should finish ordering the parts, and call us back in." He dusted himself off.

"Ready to go my little darling~?" He teased playfully, holding Y/N by the chin gently. Dazai was a flirtatious player of many sorts, but he never flirts with anyone as much as he does with Y/N. He blushed furiously for a moment, and a soft playful tone crept into his voice.

"Fine." He'd gotten used to the constant flirting, and gave him a soft peck on the nose. "Don't stay up too late tonight~! We have another mission tomorrow, Dazai~"

Dazai pouted, his chocolate coloured hair bounced slightly with his movements. "But, I don't want to-" He was cut off as he felt something pressed against his lips.

Y/N placed his finger on him, to make him be quiet. "You like pickup lines, right?" He dragged his finger from his lips to his chest. Dazai nods. "Are you a motorcycle? Because you seem to scream whenever I go faster."

They both laughed at how horrible the line was, but it wasn't that common to hear something like that.

Y/N and Dazai have been working on the engine since the afternoon, but it's past ten p.m. now.

They smiled and said their goodbyes for the day.

Dazai stood there blushing intensely, as he watched Y/N walk away. His heart was racing, and he started to wonder:

'I can now confirm, I've fallen for Y/N... Much harder than I anticipated. Guess this facade of holding myself and my feelings back, will be much harder now.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, I'm curious, does anyone want
A) Bottom Dazai and a Top Y/N
Or
B) Top Dazai and a Bottom Y/N
That'll determine the next chapter, so that's why this chapter is short. Thanks!