001 !

AS ADRIANA WALKED DOWN THE STREETS , of new york she entered the deli , if u lived in new york you HAD to have a deli, deli's were the thing that made new york , adriana entered the store and kept quiet, she really didn't talk as much , adriana wa...

AS ADRIANA WALKED DOWN THE STREETS , of new york she entered the deli , if u lived in new york you HAD to have a deli, deli's were the thing that made new york , adriana entered the store and kept quiet, she really didn't talk as much , adriana was a quiet misunderstood girl , very innocent too , her parents were STRICT , they didn't even know she was out at this time of night , if they didnthey would kill her , she was already having second thoughts about being at the deli, her phone was locked due to screen time so there was no way she could contact anybody.

her parents had screen time on her phone and had her location so she had to hurry up before she got caught , she walked into the deli grabbing a blue cylpso and takis with hot fries , she walked up to the counter "5.06" she handed the man the money and walked out , her house was a 5 minute walk so it wasn't that bad , but in this case it was cause new york had REALLY creepy people.

she cut through a short cut which was a creepy old alley way , she then walked to her house , but before she could enter the house a old man was running , adriana being the smart girl she is she ran into the house , she then slammed the door HARD , which caused her parents to wake up , "crap." her parents walked into the room seeing what the commotion was "adriana?" her father tiredly said "uhmm ?" she said hoping she didn't get caught , well obviously she did she was RIGHT by the door.

but adriana still hoped she didn't , "adriana kristen heart did you sneak out ?" her father said with his eyes now fully opened "uhm no?" she said as she tried to run back up stairs but her father already caught her. "you're grounded give me you're phone as well as the mac book." adriana sighed , she hated the way he always jumped to conclusions , well in this case it wasn't but she couldn't even help her cousins take the groceries in the house ?

she sighed walking up the stairs with her father giving him the device's , she wasn't really bummed out  she liked being disconnected from the world , it was like her peace , everybody thought it was weird but it was actually not. why does everyone wanna just be on the internet she wondered , it gets boring why doesn't everybody just live life ? she got snapped out her thoughts as her father started talking "and we have a party to go to tomorrow, it's my friends son's birthday , get ready."

adriana sighed , another day another useless event she had to go to instead of staying in the house.

___________________
PLAY4KEEPS !
y'all missed me ? i finally re wrote this book.