Chapter 5: Battle Trials Part 3

(A/N: In the previous chapter of Hero Academy Greek Edition)

Zisis:"My head hurts. You are going to pay for this. I am not going to let you to keep treating me like I am a nobody"he told while he was holding his head.

Me:"Here we go again. Time for round two" I said as I took my fighting stance.
Me:"Alright hot head. Bring it on" I told him.

(A/N:And now the Continuation)

(A/N:Play this music)

Meanwhile with the girls

Aphrodite's POV

Me:"So how do we do this?"I asked them curiously.

Kate:"Well...I don't know. Let's just ask our leader"she added.

Me:"No. We can't keep bothering him. He is fighting that guy. He trusted as with this and we have to do this. Plus, we have to do something by ourselves for a change"I claimed.

Kate:"Then, what do you propose?"she asked me.

Me:"We go in there and catch them. Then, we find the bomb"I replied confidently.

Kate:"It seems that...that's our only option. Fine"she added.

Me:"I will glue them to the wall"I whispered to kate and then I rushed towards the eneny.

Sunny:"Over there!!!"she stated.

I used my tongue to make more gum and stick Sunny to the wall, but she evaded it and touched my shoulder.

Sunny:"I have her powers, Joy "she shouted.

Joy:"Good. Follow the plan"she replied and she grabbed her weapon. They were 2 massive blasters.

 They were 2 massive blasters

(A/N:Just like those)

Then she fired towards as but we evaded. Immediately after that Joy and Sunny made a run for their money. They tried to escape through the only door that was in that room. Sunny used my quirk to seal the way out.

Kate:"Not gonna Happen"she remarked and used her enhanced cat ability to speed up and kicked Sunny's face. I followed kate and went out the room.

Joy used her weapons and blasted me again, but this time she hit her target and send me back in the room.

Joy:"NOW SUNNY"she shouted at her teamate. And her teammate sealed the door using my quirk.