Liz's period

A/N: Another KEENLER oneshot, third one in a day this time Liz is on her period. Enjoy, Angels.

FBI Agent Elizabeth "Liz" Keen lets out a groan as she sits down at her desk, something that catches the attention of her partner, Donald Ressler. "Keen, you okay?" Ressler asks, Liz shakes her head. "No," she says with a pained moan. "period." The female agent says, looking at him. Ressler smirks before nodding and opening a drawer in his desk. "Can you have Vicodin?" He asks her, holding up a bottle of the medication. Liz nods as he also gets out a heat pack, a chemically activated one, and a bar of chocolate. She smiles gratefully at her partner as she takes the items from him. Placing the heat pack on her abdomen with a contented sigh, she puts two Vicodin pills into her mouth, chasing gh down with a swallow of cold coffee. "Thanks, Ress." She says softly. "Anytime, Keen." Replies her partner.

The two of them work in silence for the next half an hour before Ressler orders Chinese for the two of them. Feeling full, happy and warm thanks to her partner and the heat pack on her abdomen, Liz stands up from her desk. "Thanks for tonight, Ressler. I enjoyed it." She says as she puts on her coat. Ressler gives her another smile as he cleans up their office. "You're welcome, Keen. Text me when you're home." He says, Liz nods and leaves their shared office with a smile.

Ressler is sitting at his desk, having just finished cleaning up the Chinese cartons from his and Keen's late night dinner when his phone buzzes not even 20 minutes after she's left the Post Office.

Keen: Back home safe and safe, relaxing with Tom and Hudson. Thank you for making me feel better, see you tomorrow.

She sent a selfie of her in her pjs on the couch leaning against her husband and her dog at her feet. He smiles as he replies.

Ressler: Happy to help, get some sleep, Keen. See you tomorrow.

After turning off his phone, he chucks it on the desk and leans back into his desk chair, putting his hands behind his head, smiling up at the ceiling.

He's glad he could make his partner feel better.

A/N: Third story today, sorry it's short, enjoy Angels.