Chapter 5

"Lilac they want us all downstairs" Devon said waking me from my sleep.

I groggily got up from bed to get ready. My mood was still spoiled rotten from lasts night encounter.

"Are you angry?...with me?" He asked as he stood with his head cocked to the side a knowing look on his face. I swear this dude is so fineee....

"No I'm not angry with any of you" I said grabbing some panties from my drawer.

"Hmm come here...you don't need those" he said taking the panties out of my hands and turning me to face him.

I kept eye contact with him and I kissed him probably taking him by surprise but I couldn't care less.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair making me wince but it only made me even hotter.

"Hmm be a good girl, good girls always get rewarded" he said giving my butt a hard slap before leaving the room.

I shook my head to try and regain my thoughts and composure again.

"Be a good girl, good girls always get rewarded" I thought back, what does he mean by that. I couldn't feel the sourness from last night I was excited and happy.

Was that his motive? To make me feel better?

I looked at the bed and seen a mini skirt on it with a large sweater.

Does he want me to wear this? When did he put this out anyway?

I quickly gotten dressed and went downstairs red taking over my face when I seen them stare at me.

"ohhh my beautiful baby!!!" my mothers silk like voice said and I remembered to be a good girl and I hugged her.

"Shall we eat now?" My step father said and I nodded taking a seat in between Devon and Davion.

"I hope you took good care of your baby sister while we were away" their dad said cutting into his bread.

"Yes! Indeed they've taken good care of me" I said my voice taking a small shift in tune .

I looked over at Damion and he smirked at me while I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, why am I like this?

Some cat in heat?

"Are you okay Vivian?" Devon said making everyone shift their attention to me.

"Yes I'm fine why do you ask?" I said holding eye contact with him blinking my eyes innocently.

"You seem to be having trouble holding still" he said and my lashes fluttered shut and I made a pained face as I held my stomach.

"I-I'm sorry! Excuse me..." I said standing up and taking off to my room, I heard someone get up and I smirked in victory.

I waited by the door as I heard footsteps approaching my room door.

"Vivian are you fin-" I hurriedly kissed him, I just couldn't resist the urge that was there, it was like I was burning in places that the sun didn't reach.

"Woah woah, slow down baby" Davion said as he palmed my ass but he still had a look of worry in his eyes.

"Are you fine? Yes?" He said and I nodded blinking away tears.

Why was I so needy for them.?

"Why are you crying my love?" He said holding my face in his palms pecking my lips every now and then.

"Please?!...." I begged as I laid on the bed.

"Please what? What's wrong with you?" He said concerned.

"Fuck me please!.." I said as I opened my legs revealing my most sensitive place.

"Ohhh....The little girl is horny?" He said as a smug look appeared on his face.

"Please..." I begged as one finger slipped inside of me making me moan out loud.

"Nope I didn't say touch yourself did I?" He said as his voice dropped 10x deeper.

"N-no daddy I'm sorry..." I said as pink overtook my features, a wave of excitement hit me like a truck.

"VIVIAN!!?" My mom's weary voice said as she came down the hallway and I had quickly fixed myself and sat on the bed while Davion laughed fixing his pants.

"Ohhh my sweet girl? What's the matter? Why you crying?" She said ignoring him standing at the edge of my bed and coming wipe the falling tears from my eyes.

I was beyond angry...

"Well be down in a few minutes Davion" she said dismissing him as he nodded and left giving me a sly smirk and mouthing "be good"

"I'm okay I'll just lay here for a bit" I said laying down and facing the other way as she kissed my forehead and left.

Why does she always ruin things?

Why am I always so fucking horny?

What are they doing to me?

(Downstairs with the triplets)
"Is she okay?" Devon asked his brother.

"Yes she's fine" Davion replied as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Our girl was just being a naughty little baby" he said as he moved his hand revealing his hard on.

"She started crying because she just wanted us inside of her" Davion said taking a seat in the sofa.

"She's so fucking pretty when she begs" he remembered closing his eyes.

"She was so ready to take me, but mother came in and you should've seen her face" he said as a small chuckle escaped his mouth.

"She sucked me off last night" Devon admitted his eyes closing painfully.

"She's highly skilled to be a virgin...that girl has a mouth on her, it woke me from my sleep and you both know I'm a deep sleeper" he said taking a deep breath while the other 2 stared at him with wide eyes.

"She wanted to prove something..." Devon said again as Damion finally blinked his brain taking a while to comprehend what was just told to him.

"She did what?" Davion said startling their father who just walked into the room.

"Who did what?" He asked his eyebrows raised in interest, and they knew they couldn't lie to him because he knows when they're lying.