Moon and Sun

Adam was always a handsome guy. Girls around him everywhere he went. He can get any girl at just a blink of an eye. Until, Oliva. 

"I dare you, if you can get her to like you. I'll get on my knee and beg for your forgiveness." 

"You know it's impossible, I think she's chaste." a voice followed.

Adam was all up for challenges. He was rich, handsome, and all the thing a girl wants.

For the past weeks, he has been trying to get close to her. Doing every tricks in the book. He was sweet,  caring even. While it might be a game to him. Oliva on the other hand wasn't the same.  Growing up she was always alone. No guy would even talk to her, when Adam came up to her one day and ask how her day was, she was curious. Naturally, She wouldn't trust Adam. He was known to be a bit of a jerk.

But as time went on, Adam continued to show her kindness, and would buy her flower regularly. Oliva's heart was warming up for him. How sad, if only she knew what was coming at her next.

Unluckily for Adam, he was also catching feelings.

One day, Oliva. Confessed.

"YOU GOT HER"

"Shame, I thought she was chaste." His friends came out from the bushes.

"What's going on Adam?" Olive asked tears making an appearance on her face. Her beautiful face.  I couldn't say anything. It was like my voice was striped away from me. I wanted to hug her, tell her how much I love her. But I just couldn't.

"Say something! tell me it's not true." her voice cracking.

"I'm sorry" My face were stone cold. "Was it all a hoax?" She looked at me with her red puffed eyes, No sweetheart, it was all real. These are words I wanted to say.

"You're a coward. I can't believe I trusted you." She turned and ran away. Watching her disappear into the distance made my heart ache, it's the first time I've ever felt something like this, but to save my popularity I had to listen to my brain instead of my heart.

A week have past, Oliva was slowly getting a hole on her emotions again, while Adam, was slowly realizing that he had messed up big time.  Love is a crazy thing, on one occasion Adam had finally realized about his true feels for Olive. On Monday's morning, he had made up his mind to confess his feelings for her.  

Monday morning was the day that I'll confess to her, I've made up my mind. 

I pushed open the library door to look for her, she was alone 'perfect!' I say to myself.

I pushed open the library door, to see her. My Oliva. Each steps I took felt so long until it wasn't. She wasn't alone, she was with someone else. Her eyes, they're shinning. The shine I once saw, the shine that was only for me, was now shared with another person. I knew then, I had lost my sun. She was no longer my Sun, and I was no longer her moon.

Hello! This is Yada, English is not my first language. Please speared any writing mistake (spelling, grammars, etc.) . I'm sorry for any mistakes that I've made.

I'm always open for tips and tricks on how to improve! Please leave a comment on what I lack. I really appreciate your time and kindness. Thank you for reading!!! 

sincerely 

Ayada <3