•Be Gentle & Patient•

[SNEAK PEAK... Coming in 2024]

Chapter Two • Be Gentle and Patient - June 17

I was walking around the mall buying shit occasionally when I ran into, well I spotted Arissa and some girl talking

I was walking around the mall buying shit occasionally when I ran into, well I spotted Arissa and some girl talking. I waited until she was free before walking over to her.

"..shit you scared me" she says placing a hand over her heart. "What do you want Jah-

"Don't do that. Call me X I keep telling you that" I cut her off. I don't want her to feel special if she realizes everyone calls me X, nor do I want people to think more than it is if she only calls me Jahseh. Everyone says X. Nobody cares about Jahseh.

"So I can say Ja- your name at home but to your face it's a no" she says and nods. She goes to walk around me and I put my arm out to stop her. I was careful not to touch her. She has a soft voice but she definitely can argue. We've never argued but I can tell.

"Wait, walk around with me"

"So someone can see me, no"

"Why can't someone see you" I asked putting my arm down since she started talking to me again.

"Because they'd see me out with you"

"What's the issue in that. I didn't do anything wrong to you"

"I told you I have a boyfriend"

"So you can't have friends"

"Don't be ridiculous, I can have friends Jahseh" she rolled her eyes walking.

"Then what is the problem Arissa"

"I just want to be alone"

"Did you tell whoever that girl you were talking to that as well"

"So you were watching me"

"If that's how you see it" I shrug.

"You can go now" she says avoiding looking at me.

"Look who I ran into guys, Arissa say hi" I smile recording on my Instagram story.

"Why would you do that" she says and covered her face. Jahs- X don't post that. Come on, you're being childish"

"I won't" I tell her putting my phone away. "Here let me hold your bag" I offer and she stopped walking again looking at me.

"What do you want. It's clearly something"

"Why do you ask me that like I'm just trying to use you. What could I use you for? I already told your friend if I wanted someone to fuck I'd go for her she's easy. I just want-

"Are you saying she's a hoe" she cut me off her face scrunched up.

"If that's what you think-

"It's not what I think. It's what your implying" she says a bit upset.