MORNING, BEAUTIFUL

HYUNJIN'S POV

I woke up and I looked around. A tiny little guy was sleeping in my hands, his head buried into my chest. I smiled at the sight and hugged him tighter. I then started kissing his face. I heard a little giggles  coming from that little guy, so I stopped kissing his face and hugged him.

"morning, sunshine."

"morning, beautiful." he said.

My stomach was filled with butterflies.

"You have to get up, you have to go to work."

"Do I have tooooo?" he said tiredly.

"You have to sweetheart, but tomorrow is Saturday. We can spend it together and spend the whole day in bed, cuddling."

"I really like that idea." he said

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and I got up.

"Cmon, let's go."

"Noo, I don't want tooo." he said

I sighed and I bend down to pick him up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I picked him by his thighs. I was carrying him like a kid and he rested his head on his hand, which was wrapped lightly around my neck. I took him to my kitchen and seated him on the kitchen counter. I bend over so I would face him

"Is my baby hungry?"

he nodded cutely

"What do you want to eat sweetheart?"

"What do you have?" He asked me

"Everything."

"What about some scrambled eggs?"

"okay sweetheart."

I said and kissed him gently.

I made our breakfast as he still sat on the counter, watching me. When I finished cooking, I picked Felix up and seated him to the table, putting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

We ate breakfast and then we went upstairs. Felix picked something to wear from my closet and went to change into the bathroom. I also changed and I knocked on the bathroom door, I wanted to brush my teeth, but I didn't want to just barge in.

"Felix, sweetheart? Can I come in?"

Felix didn't answer.

"Felix?"

I opened the door. I saw felix with his headphones in, dancing his heart out. He was holding my hairbrush and acted like it was a microphone.
I chuckled a bit and then I tapped his shoulder.
He flinched a little, but when he saw me, he took his headphones out.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, don't let me disturb you, your dancing is hella adorable."
I said, smiling

He looked embarrassed and he buried his head in his hands.
"Stoooop, please forget you ever saw this."

I chuckled and I pulled him closer by his waist. I kissed him gently on his lips.

"Did you brush your teeth already?" I asked him

"Yeah, I did."

"Okay, wait for me, I will brush my teeth real quick and I will drop you off."

"No, you don't have to. I can take a bus."

"But I want to."

"You don't have to take care of me like that." He said, smiling.

"Why not? You deserve the world." I said as I kissed his forehead.