P.e O-O

It was the 5th class of the day, but it was the most worst. It was p.e! Once we me and (b/f/n) walked into the gym we got shivers. "This year student council decided that we will be swimming all year!" Coach said while she clapped "Find your lockers and get dressed!" . Me and (b/f/n) found are lockers and started changing. " I'm so glad are lockers are in the back of the changing room" I say with a smile. "I know right!" (B/f/n) replied. Once we were done changing grabbed are towels and exited the changing room. We walk to the deep end and sit with are feet in the water. Out of nowhere Erica jumps into the water and splashes us. " hehehe sorry guys " she apologized. We hiss at her but then say "It's okay" at the same time. Then the boys locker room opens and Ajay and Luis walk out, they are known for being the schools players and toying with girls hearts. Ajay is a tall blonde with matching ears and tail, tho he is part fox.  Luis is part wolf he has brown hair with a matching tell and ears. As soon as they get out of the locker room Ajay walks over to me and grab me by my waist, Luis does the same to (b/f/n). We try to break free but it was no use they had a tight grip on us. "Why don't you get in the water (y/n)-Chan?" Ajay questioned. "Because I don't want to" I respond. "Well that's to bad, maybe I should push you in or we can go to the locker room together" he purred. I could feel him hand get close to my butt so I started to panic. "Leave me alone lover-boy!" I hissded. Once his hand reached my butt I grabbed his hand and flipped him forward into the pool. "Try and mess with me again and it won't be pretty" I said with a voice full of anger. I turned to see (b/f/n) with a smile and Luis on the floor with a bloody nose. I smile and give (b/f/n) a high-five. "Thank god that's over." I said. (B/f/n) nodded in agreement.

  BRINGGG 

The Bell rings . "Yes! Finally class is over, I'm really hungry" . Only lunch and 3 more classes to go till we go home (y/n)." (b/f/n) says . I sighed and walked into the dressing room to get dressed and then head to lunch.

-sorry for the late update
I try x3
Ciel will be appearing in the next chapter I promise!!!-
Enjoy~