Noma

Disclaimer:

Trigger warning this chapter contains themes of self harm. Please read at your own discretion. Thank you

Sifiso was hysterically looking for Noma. She should have been the in their bedroom but the whole palace was in disarray and he was in full panic mode. His sweet little wife must be so scared. This was all his fault.

"Noma! Noma!" He yelled as he ran down the corridors. He stopped dead in his tracks when he walked into the kitchen. Most of his guards were beaten to a pulp and moaning out of pain.

"Where is my wife?" Sifiso yelled the as he grabbed the injured man by his collar. "She is with Lindiwe fighting against us." The man spat out the words. "Lindiwe is free?" Sifiso said in disbelief. "Freed by your wife." The man spoke with a smirk.

Sifiso couldn't contain his anger. He hailed a storm of fists at the poor man. When he felt his rage subsiding the man was unconscious and his fists bloodied. "Noma!" He yelled from rage.

"Sifiso is in the house." Noma whispered. "I will go get him and we will leave. Like we arranged." Noma said getting up to leave but before she could go far Lindiwe grabbed her wrist. "I can't let you do that Noma." Lindiwe said with a harsh tone.

"Lindiwe, I understand why you hate him and how you feel but please. Let me go to him. We will leave and you will never see us again. If Vusi finds him...he will kill him." Noma wept. Lindiwe didn't want to be the bad guy but Sifiso has proven time and time again that he will never give up on taking the throne. "I am sorry Noma." Lindiwe said sympathetically.

"Noma! Noma!" Sifiso yelled running room to room. He had to find her and leave. Yes, he was angry at her betrayal but he didn't care at this moment. He just had to find her and get her to safety. "I am in here." Noma yelled. Sifiso rushed to the direction of her voice and opened the door. Noma was sitting on the bed and Vusi, Mbuso and Lindiwe stood near her. They all had guns in their hands. She had led him to his death.

"Sifiso my love." Noma said standing. "You betrayed me." Sifiso spat out the words. "No. Please listen to me." Noma said walking towards him but before she could get to him Mbuso pulled her back and pointed his gun at Sifiso's head. "Vusi said the say the word!" Mbuso said.

"No! You promised you wouldn't kill him! Vusi, please!" Noma was cry out loud. Her tears cascading down her face.

"I am not afraid to die. I have nothing to live for now!" Sifiso said walking closer to the gun. "You have me! Me!" Noma yelled wiggling from Mbuso grip and running to Sifiso. She stood in front of him to protect him from any harm.

"No one will hurt my husband. Vusi stop this!" Noma yelled. "Noma he tried to kill Mom and Dad! He tried to kill me! He was going to kill Lindiwe. I can't just let him go." Vusi yelled. "If you love me you can!" Noma pleaded. "Noma stop begging this pig to save my life I am a proud son of the late king! We don't fear death!" Sifiso yelled pushing Noma out of the way. "I am sorry Noma. Get her." Vusi motioned to Mbuso.

Before Mbuso could grab her Noma pulled out a little pocket knife and aimed at her belly. "If none of you cares then I will end this." Noma raised the knife and closed her eyes as she was about to plunge it down on her belly. "No!" Sifiso screamed so loudly the windows vibrated. Lindiwe grabbed Noma's arms before she could strike the deadly blow. "No! Lindiwe." Noma protested more hands grabbed her and the knife was taken from her. "I don't want to watch my husband kill the man I love!" Noma wept loudly.

Sifiso got on his knees and wept. He nearly lost her. He nearly lost them. In his crazy pursuit of the throne he nearly lost her. In that moment he realised that he didn't want anything in this world except his wife. "Sifiso." Noma yelled when she saw him on the floor. She rug it loose and rushed to him. "Baby are you okay?" Noma asked. Sifiso could not even form a sentence. He just pulled her into his arms and held her. She was all he wanted.

Sifiso called the fight off when he was calm. He left the room and began yelling that the fighting must stop. He was done with all this fighting. He wanted to raise his children and be with his wife. His family can stay with the bitterness. He wanted no power of it anymore.

"So you and Sifiso are moving to Cape Town?" Lindiwe asked as Noma packed her bags. "Yep, we talked and all we want is to be far away from all this." Noma said smiling. "Thanks you Lindiwe. Your plan worked." Noma said hugging her. "Sometimes you must remind a man what is most important. Yes, we were very radical but it was necessary." Lindiwe said hugging Noma tightly.

In the little time they had spent together they had become friends. "I will miss you." Noma said smiling with tears threatening to fall. "Me too." Lindiwe said. "Noma your crazy husband is losing it at the gate. Hurry up or I will change my mind and kill him." Vusi said from the doorway. "I am done." Noma said smiling.