Wake Up part 1

POV: Izzy

Another day at school. Some would say that it was stressful being in a music school. But not Izzy.

Making music is a way of getting rid of the stress, write a song about how you're feeling and then singing it is better then therapy, trust her.

"Julie." Izzy said "hey, Izzy." Julie said with a sigh. Oh she knew that sigh. "Julie, please tell me you didn't lose your chance." She looked down "Julie, it's okay if you don't feel like singing, don't do it." Julie would already feel terrible she didn't need Izzy's disappointment too "No one should force you too. We both know that." Izzy took Julie's hand "Do you need help telling dad?" She nodded.

A few hours later

Izzy was sitting in her bed doing her homework but she couldn't get over the fact that her dad wanted them to move. It was the house she grew up in. The house her mom was in. She was going to talk to him when he came in with Carlos.

She looked out the window and saw them. "Hey dad we need to talk." But then she heard Julie scream.
"Daaad" she yelled. "Woah. Hey, slow down you look like you've seen a ghost." He chuckled "I have" she said "cool" Carlos replied. "not cool, run." she said and ran into the house.

"Honey, could you talk to her." Dad said looking at Izzy. "Okay but I want us to talk." She gestured between them and went inside.

"Why aren't you answering?" She heard Julie say. Woah her sister really went crazy huh."Hey." Julie jumped "Izzy!" she said with relief  "sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were okay" Julie sighed "you don't believe me, do you?"

I chuckled "you just ran out of mom's studio screaming you saw ghosts. This isn't supernatural, look dad sent me to talk to you, even if you think you saw something be a little bit more discreet you don't want dad to sent you to Dr. Turner"  she joked but she looked annoyed.

"I saw something. I know i did, I'm not crazy." She yelled frustrated "Okay Jules, relax I'm just trying to lighten up the mood" Julie looked guilty "I know i'm sorry Izzy. Just forget I said anything."  "Alright, I got to talk to dad about something."

I went down the stairs and saw him in the kitchen "Dad we need to talk" I said determined "How is your sister, does she need to talk to someone." He looked worried "Dad, no you promised no more Dr. Turner." Izzy still remembers the night Julie begged her to talk to dad so she wouldn't go to Dr. Turner anymore. "Izzy, maybe she needs it"  she knew Julie didn't want to go and that was it "Dad we had a deal. Let Julie talk to me." He looked at her defeated "Okay, alright you win." She smirked.

"Dad I want us to talk about something very important." He looked at me "of course, honey. What is it?"  She cleared her throat and started speaking  "I've talked with Carlos and we decided that we don't want to move. This is our home, This is where we made memories with mom. I know you think moving is the best option but you're wrong, we don't want to forget her." He looked at me with tears in his eyes "You know how hard has been for Julie." and him "Dad i know, it has been hard for all of us but forgetting her isn't the answer" he sniffed "go get your sister dinner is ready." she sighed and went to her sister's room but she wasn't there.

POV: Julie

"Hey Julie, dinner is ready.  You talking to your ghost friend how does he look, is he cute" she joked "ha-she can see me." Reggie said "no she can't" I snapped at him. "What?" Izzy asked "uh what do you want?" Izzy looked confused "Dad told me to get you but I wanted to talk to you first."

"Right now?" I don't want three ghosts to hear my conversation with my sister "yeah I know dad is waiting but I will be quick." She said "Hi, I'm Reggie" why was he introducing himself ?"dude she can't see you." Alex replied "look i can't right now I'm very hungry."I said and she nodded "Okay, we will talk later, come on."

A/N: I know I'll make other chapters longer. Did you liked it?.