Ausmp universe! sunship

just kissing nothing more

Nobody pov

Aimsey and guqqie were laying in bed in aimseys little cave home just vibing together aimsey was sitting next to guqqie and guqqie was reading a book oli gave them. It's currently October and it's chilly outside for them. So they're under a blanket. They're sitting pretty close together for body warmth as its about 30-40 outside it's cold for them

Aimsey pov

It's really cold out and I'm sitting next to guqqie. I turn over and I steal her book. She won't stop reading and j want attetion. I throw her book across the room "HEY-" guqqie said and then I turned to the side so my back is facing her left side and I fall into them so now the top of my back and head in their lap. "You just wanted attetion? " guqqie said giggling. "Yeah" I said back with a silly smile. Guqqie was stroking my hair softly "you know I love you? " I say to guqqie. Guqqie responds with "I love you to baby" I sit up and crawl into their lap.

Guqqie pov

Aimsey sat up and crawled into my lap facing me and I adjusted to so that they'd be comfortable sitting on me. I rubbed their back and their thigh. They're so cute I love their squishy face it's adorable I love their smile, laugh, skin, body. Everything about them. They're just so perfect its like I can't get enough of them.

(A few minutes pass)

I must have phased out or something because I heard aimsey going "guqqie you good" over and over again "huh? " I say then follow up with "what, yeah" softly "I just phased out" I say "oh that's alright" aimsey said. I slowly rubbed their thigh and they looked at me dead in the eyes. We kinda of just looked like that for a minute untill I kissed them and they did the same as if we were both going to. The kiss was sweet. It slowly deepened then I put my hand on their chin slowly lifting their head up so they're closer to me. We slowly just kiss it's not rough it's soft and calm like how we're acting towards each other. It's not to hurt anyone at all

Nobody pov

Guqqie broke from the kiss their lips still slightly connecting their mouths and guqqie kissed from the bottom of their jaw to their neck just softly kissing. Aimsey let them do this because they felt safe with guqqie this version of guqqie. (Man just said fuck you to all the other guqqies not even hiding it,💀)
Aimsey tilted their head up a little bit so guqqie had more space. Guqqie kissed a little bit all over their neck. Aimsey wrapped their arms around guqqies neck and guqqie put their hands on aimseys waist pulling them closer to her. Guqqie stopped kissing their neck and kissed their lips again aimsey kissed back. They slowly began to kiss again. The kiss getting a bit stronger every 30 seconds. They break for brethes every 20 seconds. Guqqie leans her back against the bed board. Aimsey leaning more toward closer to them. Guqqie has her thumb on aimseys chin and a arm holding onto their side. Aimsey has their arms wrapped around guqqies neck. They break from the kiss salivia connecting their lips together. And they just look each other in the eyes and kiss again. They depen the kiss.. After like 5 mins of non stop making out they stop just because guqqie doesn't want to end up going all the way and neither does aimsey.

Aimsey pov

We break from the kiss so that we don't end up doing anything else because that's just not something guqqie is up for which I respect because they are ace
"I love you" I say while my head is on guqqies shoulder arms still around their neck while her arms are wrapped around my waist. "I love you to" they said back to me. "I wish we could go see the stars but this world is so broken.. " I say to them. She rubbed my back and said "it's alright sometimes the stars don't aline but that makes pretty patterns" I look into her eyes "you have stars in your eyes" I said to her "we can only see the stars in one way and that's my eyes" she said back to me smilling I take one of my hands and reach for her hand. We held hands.

Just us.
Together forever

Let's go find the stars sometime? 🍄🪐💫