Part Two

My face burned with humiliation, so intense that I could feel the warmth radiating from my skin, my cheeks almost as hot and sweaty as the parts of me sealed away inside my diaper.

"I..." I started to say.

Billie stared at me. I'd raised my skirt to show her my ruined diaper, on Haven's insistence, but I couldn't yet make the words come.

"Okay, Chars, you gotta tell me what the fuck is going on," Billie said, leaning against the wall opposite from me. She'd tried sitting down next to me, for a personal, intimate conversation, but the stench from my diaper had pushed her back and now she stood by the open window for relief. "Are you sick? Is something wrong with you?"

(Don't you dare lie,) Haven whispered in my head.

"I'm not sick," I explained. "There's this...thing. It came out of the meteorite we found, and now it's in my head, making me do things."

"That's insane," Billie said. "I'm not exaggerating. Chars, I think you need to see someone. Like a doctor, or a psychiatrist or something."

"I'm not crazy!" I objected, though I had a hunch she might be right. "I...Haven, can you help me, please?"

(Tell her the truth, and I'll show her.)

I buried my face in my hands, too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Who the heck is Haven?" Billie asked.

"I..." I mumbled. "This is really, really hot."

Haven did nothing. I flushed deeper.

"You said you'd show her!" I objected.

Still nothing.

"Chars..." Billie reached up, putting a hand over her nose. "I don't know if you ate a weird mushroom while we were hiking or what, but you really need to go talk to a professional. But change your diaper first, you really stink."

(Please,) I thought. (Just show her you're real.)

I could swear I heard Haven laugh, before they acknowledged my plea. (If you insist.)

They plunged into me, and my eyes widened with realization at just how they planned on showing off their existence to Billie.

I dropped to my knees in front of the couch, and Haven's slick, cool form shot up my body, wrapping around my arms and forcing them behind my back. Billie yelped in shock as she saw the black symbiote that had overtaken my body, and though she couldn't see them fuck me inside my devestated diaper, she could hear my moans of pleasure well enough.

"F-ffuck," I cried out, squirting into my diaper in seconds. I fell down, and with my arms held behind my back, that left just my exposed diaper sticking in the air.

Sweaty and limp from pleasure, I rolled onto my back, and Haven retreated. Looking up at Billie, I mumbled, "Do you believe me now?"

She nodded, horrified. "Oh my god."

"It... I can't stop it," I mewled. "It keeps saying it owns me."

Haven whispered a thought into my head, and I turned pale.

"What?" Billie asked.

"It said...it'll only let me take off this diaper if you change me," I admitted meekly.

Billie stared, eyes darting between my humiliated expression and the overused diaper sagging around my hips. "That's... it can't enforce that, can it?"

"Haven says, it doesn't care how badly I rash, and that if it wants to it could heal it. And it...can always find a new host if I'm too damaged to be fun." I shuddered, terrified of the implications.