1

READ THIS 1st

Will or may have 

SEX at start 

sex 

dirty details

kinks

anlingus

anal

food play

object insertion

things that shouldn't or cant happen irl

blood 

death

abuse

murder

violence

breastfeeding

rape 

miscarriage 

abortion

don't like anything listed don't read on

(female oc name is- Elenor "nora" Tivens )

_______________________________________________________________________________

Very first time I fucked Jax was when we were seventeen and in my bedroom watching porn. My parents was outta town and I had invited Jax over to hang out and stay the night with me so I'd not be alone.

we watched how the guy fucked the girl's brains out and it made Jax hard and me wet.

I had looked at him and bit my lip.

"will you fuck me like that?" I asked

He looked at me

"that hard?" he asked

"yeah" I say

"can I eat you first?" he asked

I smiled and stripped out of my bottoms before I opened my legs

"of course" I tell him

When ate my pussy I came very quickly and he licked my pussy like it was a melting sundae.

but what really had gotten us both going was the first time he pushed his cock inside of me.

I fell in love with him and he worshiped my body in a way only he could do.

he fucked me as I had wanted him to.

after we had sex through out the night an some of the day we fell asleep.

that was the first and last time we fucked. after that is seemed like things between him an I wasn't gonna go past friends.

he joined his pop's club and started fucking the skanks that parade around with hardly anything on while I went and made something of myself.

though I never treated Jax or any of them different.

I had watched my best friend become the v.p for the sons and he damn near got married had he not realized how big of a mistake marrying the croweater wendy would've been.

Now here I am much older and more mature yet still in love with Jax and he doesn't even know it but maybe that will change.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: not sure how this will turn out. its imagine from samcro imagine book called (don't be shy)

unknown chapters

Chapter lengths vary