4

With the whole wanting to be pregnant sex and the actual pregnant sex things had spiced up ten fold so it seemed.

I mean I crave his cock in me so much more than when I wasn't pregnant. which Jax isn't complaining about.

Heck he looks forward to my od visits just to get dick. and the others practically have the times Ido come for my husbands cock taken down. and they make jokes but Jax and I don't care.

Take for instance I'd been working and the craving of being fucked and my titties sucked on over came me so I left work and headed to the clubhouse. I greeted some of the guys outside before I walked in having not seen Jax I walked passed some prospect.

"right on time" a few of the guys joke 

I just grin before I walk past them and look for my husband.

When I find him he's in his dorm so I lock the door and lodge a chair under the door before I strip down.

"daddy get naked I want that glorious cock inside me and that mouth on my titties" I tell him

He looks up grinning before he puts his cig out and strips down.

"you want on top?" he asked

"yeah and while my breast is dangling that mouth better latch and suck" I say

he nods his head

"of course" he says before he gets in bed right and I joined him.

I rode his cock and he kept sucking my titties adding sucktion here and there which felt so damn good.

Now here I am riding reverse cowgirl while Jax holds my six month belly.

" momma face me" he says

"let me cum a few more times daddy" I say

he keeps hold of my stomach as I fuck him more and cause myself to cum three more times.

once I came I slipped off him turned around and slipped him right back inside of me and I leaned over making my milk filled titties dangle over his mouth.

he looked up at me as I started bouncing and he grinned.

"so fucking beautiful" he says

"thank you" I replied

he nods before he slightly lifts his head and kisses my leaking nipples before he licks the drops of milk.

"ugh..daddy" I moan

"feel good?" he asked

"always does" I tell him

he grins before he latches on and drinks my milk as I hold his head there and fuck his cock so damn good he cums twice in a row.