Pt.1: Warrior of the mind/ the meeting

On Olympus, in a temple of Athena, was the goddess herself. She sat in a small back room, looking at her reflection. Why? She furrowed her brow.

Geae was asleep and would stay that way for a very long time. So why was she here, sitting, thinking? About her daughter, Annabeth, and her boyfriend, Percy Jackson?

'It's because he's so much like....... him. Why are they so similar?'

She stared at her reflection, and as she watched, a single tear rolled down her cheek. 'No,' she thought as she wiped it away.

"Have you forgotten the lessons I taught you?" She said to her reflection.

"Athena!" A male voice. She turned, but nothing. It was her imagination. She turned back towards the mirror.

"Have you forgotten to turn off your heart? This is not you." She blinked and her hair fell, braids coming undone, long, wavy, reaching her waist.

"I see you changing from how I've designed you," She says, her voice becoming more melodious as she continues.

"Have you forgotten your purpose?" All of a sudden she was not in her temple. She was in a cave, and Zues was complaining about a headache. She sees her reflection hovering in front of her, saying,

"Let me remind you." then it vanished.

Hermes stood next to his fathers throne, listening to him complain. "Send for Hephaestus,' he said, "and tell him to bring a wedge." Seconds later, Hephaestus stood over Zeus, wedge in hand, splitting open his skull. Then, out sprang Athena, the Athena of the past.

"Goddess of wisdom~" sang the voice sounding like her own, but she was not speaking. Let alone singing.

"Master of war~" The scene shifted, past Athena was now working out battle strategies, alone in her temple.

"My life has/had one mission," This time, it was Athena and the past singing as one,

"Create the greatest warrior~" Zeus had said that no mortal would be the acceptable choice.The scene shifted again, she stood in the woods, a little away from a Greek city. Athena sang alone, with a strong voice Apollo would love to sing along to, loud and clear.

"I had a challenge, a test of skill!" she turned and looked into the woods behind her.

"A magic boar, only the best could kill." The boar ran into the clearing, away from a group of men that were chasing it. Among those men was a boy. Of about 15 to 16 years.

"One day a boy came, for the thrill" The boy stopped, running, slowing to a jog, speaking to the men that were with him. He was telling them something, how to catch the boar, he had a plan.

"A boy whose mind rivaled the boar's own will." The men nodded, and while some ran to chase the boar back into the clearing, the rest of the men, along with the boy, began to climb the trees, spreading rope between the branches to connect them. The boar ran into the clearing and was about to run out the other end, when a man dropped down in front of it. Startled, it ran, going in another direction when another man dropped in front of it. They kept dropping from the trees, surrounding it. It was about to charge into the men, but the boy dropped down onto its back.

It bucked, but the boy held on. The men started closing in and he called out for them to stay back. The boar took off, barreling through the men, trying to shake the boy off. Up ahead was a rock wall; a dead end.

"Let's go!" The men took off after them. The boy grabbed a branch as it passed overhead, swung around the trunk, and managed to kick the boar in its face. The boar reeled back and before it could recover, the boy drew his knife and slashed at it, severing its head.