Is my mind delusional?

I am trying to be open and go with my mind as possible.. I dont know if i am human or othrs around me are inhuman. People are doing great things but how and why. How there are few people who achive great things and some dont.. People say dont be im comfort zone but what are you trying to achive in this world?...  Money?
Fame? Or create a challenge for you? . I think we are not the same and quots is not for all the people. You should know which quots most suits you. Because if a rabit follows a quots of a eagle it will be caught. You should know you and you should follow it. have a regain time to develop you before you jump. First become a eagle or try to and see if you can... If not then change your target. With something you will be comfortable with. Remember what you chose is what you are going to live. If you put too much presure and try to be an eagle and you achive it you wont be happy as you thik you would be. You will be there and holding on to it with no happiness. Life is about happiness. Some girls may like you and some dont because they cant see you or understand you. Only few people will be like you and understand you. Only people who understand you can like you.