1

before we begin, thank you so so much for reading ELYSIUM and now this!! i deeply appreciate it, and i hope you enjoy the sequel!

_____________

Altare let out a deep sigh. It was unbelievably quiet today, and it bugged him. Most of the guild were in there rooms, while others were outside training.

But altare had enough of it.

"Boys!"

The leader called loudly, hoping that he would be heard.

No answer.

"BOYS!"

Altare repeated, before hearing a faint, "what?" in reply.

"down here, now would be great,"

It took the guild a few minutes, but they finally came downstairs, one by one, sitting down at the table. The three empty seats made the table look deserted.  

"You guys have been unbelievably down recently. Not even recently, but the entire year. and we need to change that!"

Altare declared, pointing at the guild, who awkwardly blinked back.

All, except for Hakka, who had seemed to get a sudden burst of energy, as Bettel, Shinri, Flayon and Axel watched the exorcist jump up onto the table.

"Altares right!"

Hakka said, his strong accent audible. The male looked at his guildmates, expecting them to be nodding in agreement. Altare had a huge smile on his face.

"ARE YOU WITH MEEE?"

Hakka exclaimed loudly, as Flayon covered his ears.

"Shut up you dumb bird!!" The pilot wailed loudly enough for Hakka to hear him, shutting him up.

"See? If you guys had the enthusiasm like Hakka, it'd be bright as day in here!"

Altare smiled brightly, pulling Hakka down back into his seat.

y/n cracked her eyes open.

where was she?

she had sworn that just a moment ago, she was in the void with omega, watching over some of the prison escapees altare had mentioned his his letter.

She sat up, feeling the cold, hard floor beneath her. She looked around, before her eyes widened in realisation. She recognised where she was.

You got up, holding onto the cracked stone wall for support. The ruined village was quiet as you looked around for the second time, noticing the ruined stone temples. You knew this place, but you couldn't remember from where.