Abe and Sky High

(Few years earlier) Noah comes to Cates house and surprises her.

Noah: Hey Cate, we're getting married, and we are going to have a baby.
Cate: What I can't be your wife or have your baby, I don't even love you!
Noah: Well, a counselor suggested I marry you before anything else happens.
Cate: Noah, I love Eric renouf and he doesn't rush things with me.
Noah: Well I have Sionne but her mother doesn't want me around her since I was loving her to much, so they told us to switch.
Cate: I will have my mother Desideria explain what she thinks of it.
Noah: Ok, I have my mother nana engiaa to boss you until you accept my hand in marriage.
Next day.....

Cate: Noah I think we have to discuss this with our families, then we will think about it.
Noah: I want a marriage and a baby right now.
Cate and Noah visit Eric and Sionne. Noah is sent back to Sionne. Cate goes to Eric.
Cate: Hey Eric I know you have to be with Sionne but I think she is annoying you and do you even want to do what she wants?
Eric: Well I want to go back with you but Traci Latrell wants me to be with her and if I try to fight her off there will be consequences.
Cate: Ok it's just that Noah wants me to marry him and have a baby and I don't think I am ready.
Eric: Then try to get him back with Sionne and let Traci know that she wants him.
Cate gives Sionne to Noah and kisses him, Eric puts them in a teleporter to another city, then Cate moves in with Eric and brings Ava with her.
Meanwhile....
Noah and Sionne are making love in the teleporter, Sionne wants to get pregnant by him right away and Noah wants to marry her and they land in a mysterious house and start having sex. They kissed and took each others clothes off and they go under the covers to conceive and they rested when they finished.
Back to cate and Eric....
They wake up in bed and Ava wakes up in a different room she goes in the bathroom to get ready for school. Cate and Eric make breakfast for Ava before she leaves for school.
Cate: Ava is out and we are going to have fun.
Eric: yes just the 2 of us.
They start to do something together but Traci Latrell busted into the house and is disappointed and takes Eric back with Sionne after Noah and she are caught sleeping together. Noah is brought back to Cate.
Noah: Well aren't you supposed to give me something?
Cate: No, I don't want you baby, you are going back with Sionne.
Traci: Sorry Cate but I am not ready to be a grandma to Noah children, I need Eric to play music for her. So why don't you just marry Noah.
Cate: I told him several times that I refuse to....
Traci: I know but I think it's best you stay with him. (Exits the door)
Noah: So let's do it.
Cate: When
Noah: Let me check my watch NOW!
Cate got so annoyed in disbelief and she sends Noah back to work as an actor. She then picks up Ava from school and they call me in Cates car.
Me(Desi): hey guys!
Cate: hi mom!
Ava: Hi abuela Desideria
Me(Desi): hello I heard about what Noah is doing to you guys just try to stand up to him so you or Ava won't get hurt.
Cate: Ok love you mom.
Me(Desi): I love you guys too.
Ava: bye abuela Desideria
I hang up. I go out to the door and nana engiaa (Angella Charles) is in front of the door as I open it.
Engiaa: I heard you talking on the phone with your daughter about my son and our granddaughter.
Me(Desi): I don't want your son trying to marry my daughter or get her pregnant!
Engiaa: Come on I want to share a grandchild with you.
Me(Desi): too bad Cate doesn't love him.
Cuts to cate with Ava as she arrives at the grocery store.
Noah catches me while taking on the phone with me.
Noah: Auntie, what are you doing keeping my baby boogie bot away from me?
Me(Desi): You better treat my daughter and granddaughter the way you want to be treated.
Noah: Fine just don't try to be too close to my baby.
I said goodbye and hung up. When they were done at the grocery store they go to Yosmelyns house and talk about how bad Noah has been treating cate and Ava.
Yosmelyn: Gatano is doing the same thing to us as Amy Massalov tells us to not let him treat us like that.
Yosmelyn and the tef assistant as they follow cate and Ava to their house.
Cate: Noah will never finds us here!
Yosmelyn: and neither will Gaten!
Kids: yeah we're going to have a great time.
Desi(me) and Amy: yep there's no way those boys can find us.
Noah: (barging into the house) Auntie' what did I tell you about playing with my baby boogie bot?
We ran out of house and Noah took Ava back to the car.
Gaten: hey, Amy can you give me back my baby?
He takes the assistant and Noah is desperate with cate and he demands for a child. Cate is ready to fight back.
Noah: Put my penis in to your vagina right now.
Cate: No.
Noah: Put my penis in to your vagina right now!
Cate: No!
Noah:(repeatedly) Put my penis into your vagina NOW!!!!
Cate covers her ears and makes noises not wanting to hear that.
Cuts to Nana Engiaa and I talking about our children having children...
Angella: Girl, let my son impregnat your daughter.
Me(Desi): No!
Angella: Come on I just want to see what their baby looks like.
Me (Desi): Angella, my daughter has a better life on her own and he is too sexy for her to be impregnated by.
Angella: Come on she needs sexy I raise him to be sexy.
Me(Desi): well too bad I raised my daughter to make her own decisions and not do any crazy things and besides there are other men and women who respect people for their being not their bodies.
Cuts back to Noah and cate....

Noah: Have you made your decision.
Cate: Yes, I decided to have your baby.
Noah: YES, finally, a daughter to raise!
Cate: Yes but how will you know it's going to be a girl?
Cuts to Sadie and Kenzie...

Sadie and Kenzie are watching a sex scene in love and basketball ball they recited the scene but they didn't take their clothes off but they did kiss and hug while reciting the scene.

Cuts Gaten and Yosmelyn....

Yosmelyn and Gaten are making love they start kissing and getting into each other's clothes and start touching each other Yosmelyn removes gatens hand from certain parts of her body but Gaten forces her to touch his privates. They then lay down on a bed.

Cuts to Noah and Cate....

Noah and Cate are in a room that Sadie and McKenzie put them in. They are both scene in their pjs. They look at each other like they're cute, they get close to each other and cate removes her pajama pants revealing her blue panties. Noah tries to touch them but cate stops him and puts his hand on her face. Then Noah removes his shirt to reveal his chest. They then start kissing and hugging to make love, they take each other's clothes off but not to explicit, made love for 10 minutes. They then fall asleep in a bed on the floor, cate is in her bra and panties and Noah is fully nude but no explicit nudity other then his butt as he gets out of bed putting on his boxers and pajama pants. Cate wakes up and gets dressed as well, they are released by Gaten and Yosmelyn.

Few months later Cate discovers she is pregnant and 6 weeks along, Noah is very excited for the new baby and he plans for the baby and tells his friends about it. Nana engiaa is so excited to have a grandchild, I was excited to just as long as Noah does not get his way.

Few months later

Cate is 4 1/2 months pregnant and at the ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby. Noah is away on set FaceTiming cate not wanting to miss the ultrasound.
Doctor: Do you want to know the gender?
Cate: Yeah, I would like to.
Noah: I want to know the gender as well.
Doctor: It's a girl.
Cate and Noah got excited and then his phone was turned off and they lost contact with each other. Noah and Cate fight over the baby's middle name Noah like flo and cate like Eliza they choose both middle names. Cate later comes to my neighborhood and he water breaks near someone else's house and starts to sit on the ground. I help deliver her baby, I check the canal and feel a booty.
Me(Desi): This child is breech, we need to send cate to a hospital for a c- section.
Angella: D.D. You're supposed to push it, (showing me how to deliver the baby) like this
Me (Desi): I will try to turn her.
So I turn my granddaughter until I feel the head, put it from the womb to the canal and I told Cate she can push, the head was coming out safely until the entire head was out then I got the arm and I told her she could push, her hands are out and her whole self is out and she was born healthy. I checked between the legs and she was still a girl, I cut the umbilical cord and handed Ava Flo Eliza brown to her mother I still called her Eliza and Angella still called her Flo.
Noah: Where's my flow?
Cate is in her bed holding the newborn ava Flo Eliza brown.
Cate: She's right here in my arms and her name is Eliza.
Noah: Ok, I'm still calling her Flo because she's my Flo.
Cate: She's also my Eliza.
Gaten: either name is fine she's still ava.