VI | Test

❝TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH SCHOOL

❝TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH SCHOOL. IT'S ONE OF THE ONLY SORCERY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN JAPAN,❞ Gojo started as he and the cousins followed behind him. "It's a private religious school on the surface. Many Jujutsu Sorcerers use this place as a base after their graduation."

"In other words, it's also a mediation in missions and support," (Name) summarized as she placed an arm around Yuuji. "It's an essential place here in Jujutsu society."

"Mhmm," Blade nodded behind them.

"AH!" Yuuji exclaimed, surprised by the sudden appearance. He looked behind him to see a man with long dark blue hair and crimson-amber hue eyes, "WHO'S THIS GUY?! HE SNEAKED UP ON US!"

"Ah, that's Blade. He's a transferred student from China when he was your age," Gojo replied, pointing fingerguns at his former student. "He was your cousin's former classmate and is now one of the faculty teachers here."

"Bladie has been following us since earlier. You didn't notice?" (Name) teased, pinching her cousin's cheek. "But yes, he's quite stealthy. If you're not wary, maybe he could pierce his sword behind your back," she added, scaring Yuuji.

"I won't hurt your cousin, (Name)," Blade butted in.

"Of course, you wouldn't!" She laughed, giving him a playful nudge. She then whispered, "You swore you'd take care of him with me..."

"What was that?" Yuuji asked.

"It's nothing, nothing," (Name) replied and pulled her cousin with her, continuing to walk. "Gojo said the Principal needs to interview you before you get accepted as a student."

"The Principal?"

"Your admission will be cleared if you screw this up, so do your best," Gojo added, smirking a little.

(Name) gave a small chuckle when Yuuji panicked, thinking his execution might be early if he did screw this interview. She knew she went heads-on with the Principal's cursed corpses before she was admitted as a student, easily slicing them into pieces with her sword. It fueled the Principal to know about her cursed technique since she's always avoiding using it in the public's eye...

"I thought he was the Chief," Yuuji whispered to (Name), pointing at Gojo.

Just then the open scar below Yuuji's eye then replaced with a mouth, with sharp teeth on it, "Any hierarchy other than strength is boring."

(Name) placed a hand over her mouth when Yuuji slapped it, "Sorry... He appears sometimes," he said, annoyed. He's talking about Sukuna.

"Your body is so interesting," Gojo commented. "I wonder what you're feeding him, (Name)."

"I'm just feeding him some important nutritional foods and maybe a couple of junk food if he's a good boy," she remarked, shrugging. "Maybe it's the lipstick he ate when he was around 12... He's a silly kid before."