Chapter 12: Dragon Mating Season Part 3

More dragon stuff haha

Igneel's POV

Thankfully my dad didn't catch me coming back into the house after my time with Alina. So when I got home I collapsed on to my bed and fell asleep unable to keep my eyes open another second.

As the morning rolled around I got up and changed. I looked around for my scarf then remembered I left it at Alina's because I knew her dad would kill me if he saw her neck.

I walked downstairs and my dad looked at me with a weird look.

"Where's your scarf?" I looked down and then up at him again.

"Pretty sure I left it at Alina's." I said and then walked out of the house before he had enough time to figure out I was there a second time.

When I got to the guild I saw all the dragon slayers were being kept apart by their parents, well everyone expect Phoenix and Alina.

Alina was wearing my scarf around her neck and I could feel my heart pounding again. She looked hot with my scarf wrapped around her neck covering what I did to her.

When she saw me she got up and walked over.

"You know you should be more discreet when you leave my house. You never know who's going to walk in and find your scarf." She said lightly, then pulled my scarf off. She stretched it out between both her hands in front of my mouth and then leaned forward kissing me.

I was so shocked that even when she wrapped my scarf back around my neck and walked out of the guild I just stared at the wall.

"Wow, never thought Alina would get that crazy during Mating Season." Wendy said to Crystal.

"I never did either, but I can't very well stop her. She's like me in that way very stubborn." I finally was shocked out of my trace and I rushed out of the guild following her scent.

I was led to the cherry blossom tree but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Alina, I know you're around here!" I called out and I heard a giggle from above me. I looked up and saw her sitting on one of the branches.

"You're so loud, Igneel. Do you want my dad to find us?" I climbed up the tree and sat down next to her.

"What was that in the guildhall?" I asked confused.

"What you said I was yours was that a lie?" I shook my head and grabbed her hand.

"I meant that." She had a dark look in her eyes.

"Good." She grinned and leaned towards me, but before she could do something we heard hers and my dads voices.

"Igneel, Alina come out!" She put her finger to her lips, signaling for me to be quiet.

We watched them look around, but finally they gave up and left.

"So where were we?" She asked and used my scarf to pull me over to her.

Someone shot both of us out of the tree.

"I thought you were hiding up there! Alina, let's go!" Her dad yelled. She got up even though I saw she didn't want to.

Her dad took her and stormed off. My dad looked at me and smirked.

"I'm actually really proud of you." I put my head in my hands.

"Thanks dad..." I groaned and let the fieriness in my cheeks go away.

God she was my one weakness...