𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 📷

When Hyunjin got to his friends house he opened the door as if it was his own house. He immediately regretted it tho. Why? Well he certainly didn't want to see Changbin being pinned to the wall by Chan who was aggressively kissing his neck. Hyunjin stared at the two boys as he tried to make eye contact with one of them. Changbin noticed Hyunjin standing at the door, his eyes widened and he pushed Chan off of him and pointed at Hyunjin to the confused boy who was now red as a tomato from embarrassment.

"Why am I even surprised?"

The taller boy said enough for the two boys to hear him.

"Hi Hyunjin, I didn't know you would be sooner... sorry about that"

Said Chan with his still red face as he scratched his nape. Hyunjin only stared down at him and Changbin with a hint of disgust and understanding in his expression. Obviously Changbin came here sooner to spend more time with his boyfriend alone and Hyunjin came here uninvited at this hour, 'cause he was supposed to be here 30 minutes later.

"No I understand... I came here sooner without warning you guys so yeah it's my fault my eyes are bleeding right now"

The three boys laughed at Hyunjin's sentence. They decided to finish preparing food and other stuff for the party. When Hyunjin came to the kitchen to grab a bowl of popcorn to place on the coffee table, he saw various kinds of alcohol on the counter, because he knew that with alcohol, this night wouldn't end well. He stopped staring at the liquids and grabbed the thing he came here for. As he was walking to the living room he saw that more people came to the house, greeting the owner and his boyfriend. Hyunjin set the popcorn down on the table and went to the front door to greet the new people.

"Oh Hyunjin? You came earlier?"

"Yeah, wanted to help with preparing stuff a bit"

Jisung and Hyunjin hugged for a second and the shorter boy went to the living room admiring all the decorations and food. Hyunjin was about to walk from the door until he heard a doorbell ringing, and because he was the only one already in front of the door he decided to open it. He went to open the door and saw the person he didn't want to see this soon, or did he?

"Oh"

Felix looked up at him and all of a sudden his expression changed, from a relaxed one to a annoyed one.

"Hi, can you move?"

Hyunjin only nodded slightly and went to the side of the door, still holding the doorknob. He only spent a minute with Felix and he's already all vulnerable and he feels his face getting red and hot. When Felix came through the door frame, he quickly took off his shoes and went to the living room, not sparing Hyunjin one look before going to the said place. Hyunjin was standing in the same position with the door still opened, he brought his hand to rest on his face, covering his mouth, cheeks and a bit of his nose. He could feel his face being hot and he could imagine how dumb he looked right now. As he was supposed to close the door, the other 3 boys who didn't come yet passed through the door. Jeongin thanked Hyunjin that he held the door for them while Seungmin and Minho made comments about why was he standing there like an idiot or why was his face so red. Hyunjin finally closed the door after everyone was already in the house. He went to the bathroom to quickly wash his face and fix his hair before going to the living room which was already filled with laughter.

"So, any ideas what we should do?"

Hyunjin asked when he came to the room, drawing attention from everyone, and honestly, it felt wonderful.

"I know what you should do. Don't talk"

Felix said loudly enough so Hyunjin can hear him from the other side of the room and he glared at him, but once he saw Felix also glaring at him it was like all his confidence disappeared and he blushed, turned his head around while others were laughing about the two boys behavior.