Information about the World

The Pokemon TCG is used for resolving all matters. The Government whom is in charge of the Entire World is Referred to as the "Pokemon League." In order to Gain a Rank and Raise it, as well as take part in Official Tournaments, Players must register to the Pokemon League. Those who are registered will have their life essentials, like food and housing, covered by the League itself, making money only needed to buy Pokemon Card Packs. All players of the Pokemon Trading Card Game have a "Partner Pokemon" that they will always keep a Card of in their Deck, and they are capable of Seeing and Interacting with said Partner, but they cannot see other Player's Partners outside of a Duel. The stronger the bond between a Player and their Partner, the more likely a Player will be able to draw what they need during a Duel (sorta like the Heart of the Cards from Yu-Gi-Oh, except all players have the potential to use this).

There are 10 Ranks in the League, the more a Player accomplished, the more they can raise in Rank, the more they will be allowed to do. Players Cannot use EX, Mega, V, Vmax or Terrastilised Cards until they reach Certain ranks. Players are allowed free travel around the world should they reach a High enough Rank. There are even certain careers that require a certain rank to be Eligible for, such as Law enforcement or a Position in the League itself.

The Pokemon Partners have their own World they Originate from, and Players with a strong enough bond can be brought into this world by their Partners, which can allow Players to Accquire Cards unobtainable in the Human World, though they must complete certain Trials to be allowed to use these cards.

This world isn't without it's Dangers, there is a Terrorist Organization called the Shadow Syndicate, that seeks to usurp the Pokemon League and Engulf the World in Chaos. This Organization is the reason Law enforcement requires a certain rank to join, as although they are Corrupt to the core, they do have form of honor, going through on any deals made if they are defeated in a Duel.

There are three types of Tournaments:

Championship Tournaments are Three round Elimination Tournaments that offer extremely Rare Cards as the Prizes.

Promotion Tournaments have no contestant limits and Allow Players to Raise their Ranks depending on their placement, with the top 4 getting a Rank up and the champion getting a Ghost Rare Card, and even have different levels for different Ranks:

- Minor Circuit Requires Players to be at least Rank 2 to join.

- Major Circuit Requires Players to be at Least Rank 5 to join.

- Legend Circuit Requires Players to be at Least Rank 8 to join.

The TCG World Tournament has the Top 16 best Rank 10 Players Play in a 3-Duel-Match Elimination Rounds with the Victor being Given a chance to Duel the Current World Champion, whom if the Challenger Defeats, will gain the Title from them.

Club Masters are Some of the Best Players in the World, and are hired by the Pokemon League to test the Players to see I they are skilled enough for them to Rank up. Similar to Gym Leaders, Club Masters will have a Challenge that must be completed before they will Duel a Challenger, and they all Carry 3 decks that they will choose to use depending on the Challenger's Rank: 

- A Strong Basic Deck that plays the game at its Roots, for Players of Rank 3 or Lower.

- An Advanced Deck that starts incorporating Stronger Cards and more advanced Strategies,  for Players of Rank 7 or Lower.

- Their Own Personal Deck, the Deck they built and used to gain the right to become Club Masters in the first place, for Players of Rank 8 or Above.

There are Strict Limitations to Players when they first sign into the Pokemon League.

- Players Cannot use Pokemon that were introduced in a different Region from their Partner Pokemon until they Rank up. Each Rank allows another Region of Pokemon to be used, with certain exceptions. (Example: If a Player has a Pokemon introduced in Gen 4 as their Partner, Like Lucario, then they can only use Pokemon that first Appeared in Gen 4, and cannot use any Pokemon from Gen 5 and above or Gen 3 and Below. However, if Steelix is their Partner, then the Player will be allowed to add Onix to their deck despite being from different Generations due to Onix being necessary to Play Steelix, though that will be the only exception allowed)

-Players must reach Rank 4 to use V and EX Cards, Rank 6 to use Mega  and Terrastilised Cards, and Rank 8 to use Team and VMax Cards.

That's about all you need to know about this World. Now let's enter the World of the Pokemon Trading Card Game!