Chapter 3

When she was done she went into the kitchen to make herself some mint tea, her favourite. She sat down at the table and started reading the newspaper when, suddenly, the phone rang...

Gale looked up. 'Thats strange', she thought, 'we hardly get any calls from anyone.' Gale picked up the phone:" Dewey?" "Nope, not dewey." The familiar voice sent shiver down Gales spine. She started shaking s the blank panic showed on her face."Okay im not up for any pranks!" Gale said suprised her voice was so steady."This isn't a prank Gale", the horrifying voice said, " You see, suprisingly nobody ever managed to kill you but at some you got to exchange the originals, am I right?". "Fuck you!", Gale exclaimed, not very convincing."It's a shame, you were pretty useful in the past. Your books made the perfect template for Ghostface." Suddenly a huge feeling of guilt overcame Gale. All those innocent people, all those deaths, all because of her." Hello?", the voice asked with a winning undertone."You know what always happens to the dipshits in the mask?", Gale asked,suddenly furious."Enlighten me.""They die. They die a painful, disgusting death!" "Maybe, but you won't be around to see it.The sound of a door breaking made Gale jump. There he was. The white mask. The black robe. The silver knife which she was already familiar with. Ghostface started running towards her. Gale grabbed the next best thing, a vase, and smashed it across Ghostfaces mask. The few seconds that Ghostface needed, where enough for Gale to run into the Kitchen and grab Knife. Ghostface stormed in leaving a small red trail. 'I must've hit him pretty hard', Gale thought, maybe even a bit proud. But that didn't last long. Ghostface started another attack, this time he suceeded. One stab in her right shoulder, one in her left leg. Gale was too hurt to fight him. "This is Gale weathers signing off!" Something about this scentence made her suspicious."It's Gale Riley, you asshole!"Right before he wanted to stab her in the  heart, Dewey and other police officers came running in. "Gale!", Dewey screamed when he saw his wife on the Floor. Ghostface used that moment to escape through the backdoor . That was the last thing Gale saw.

A/N

Hi guys this chapter was so fun but also really hard to write, I might've used some qoutes from the movies 

I hope you enjoyed it cause it was kinda hard to write

Love yall❤️❤️