~ Part Two ~

You don't know why
I just wanna be alone
No no, no no
Ask you nicely
But you won't go
Won't go home
You scream in my ear
But can't hear a thing
Oh, I take you down
But you just won't hate

Fucking With My Head~ Palaye Royale

POV Lin

I open my eyes and immediately feel nauseous and I frown when I see a toilet bowl next to me. Oh fuck.

I passed out, leaving me on the floor with a headache. I feel nauseous but I still try to get up, which goes not quite successful. I give up for a moment and lean my head back against the wall with my eyes closed. I hate to live with this, with myself and everything around me.

This time I get up with succes, I struggle a bit with having a good vision but it's okay as long as I can see at least something. I pick up my bag and I get out of the stall. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like a fucking wreck. My hair is all over and my make-up has run out.

I try to fix myself a bit but it doesn't work anyway. I hear people in the hallway and I decide to get out of the ladies room because they probably come in here. I walk across the hall and everyone is still in class. I got a free track so I decide to sit in the auditorium where everyone will be in like 30 minutes because it'll be lunch time.

I grab a bottle of water out from my bag and I find myself shaking from a few minutes back, the bottle I'm holding in my hands is also shaking because of my hands. I am so tired, and I really have no energy left to continue this day at school. It feels like every muscle in my body doesn't work anymore and I'm just numb inside.

I pick up my phone and I put my Netflix series so that I still have something to do during these 30 minutes and I can distract myself with something.

**

The auditorium is slowly filling up with students. I sit alone at a table while everyone around me is talking to their friends. I mean, what are friends anyway?

"Hey little girl. Veronica just told me the bad news." I hear that voice say behind me and I jump. My whole body stiffens and I want to run away immediately. I feel a sense of shame and terror come over me and it makes me wanna throw up.

I'm staring ahead and all I see is his arm and I know he's bending over me so I'm only going to feel smaller. He probably thinks he's the boss here at school and better than everyone else.

"I told you not to call me that anymore." I say softly and I feel my hands getting sweaty and I don't know why. I think because of the anger and fear I have right now. It's always a mix of them, I'm frightened but at the same time furious.

"Yeah I actually don't give a fuck. Let's talk about what you did to my girlfriend huh?" He says and he's about to sit on the table in front of me but I stop him.

"No, please just... go away. I'm really not in the mood right now." I beg him and give him the saddest look as my arm stops him from sitting in front of me. He looks down at me for a second and then again in my eyes.

"Not going to happen. If I leave now, this conversation will never come up. So...." He says now clearing his throat.

"When I just saw my girlfriend she had a blue eye, and when I told her what happened she told me it was you, you hit her in the face." He looks at me with those dark green eyes that radiate anger and it intimidates me every time.