●Introduction●

~•~

Etsuko Yagi

Etsuko Yagi is the niece of the symbol of peace, the strongest hero; All Might

Her father's quirk was super agility, meaning that he was difficult to hit because of how quick and precise his movements were.

Her mothers quirk was telekinesis, meaning she could move and manipulate inanimate objects with mental effort alone.

The image above is what I imagine Etsuko's hero suit will look like. It suits her casual, relaxed personality. She doesn't believe in heroes being flashy and obsessed with vanity. Also, she has no aspiration to be a hero, or so she first thought. So the simplicity of her suit fits all these factors.

Etsuko has short hair that reaches the middle of her neck. Her hair is split dye, the top horizontal section being black, and the bottom horizontal section being royal purple. Matching her royal purple eyes.

Etsuko's quirk; psychokinesis, allows her to move and manipulate both inanimate and animate objects by mental effort alone. She can alter the atoms of any item she wishes by simply focusing on it, allowing her to change the physical state of its matter. And her 'minds eye' allows her to identify objects even when they are out of sight, being able to determine the objects material density, composition and molecular construct. In rare cases, psychokinesis has allowed her to perform mind control on a person, but due to the mental toll it takes on Etsuko, it's not something she performs often. However powerful her quirk is, it also has a major weakness. The strength of psychokinesis depends on the users mental wellbeing and emotions. The stronger the emotion, the more powerful the psychokinesis, but also more deadly. Emotions like rage and sadness can make controlling psychokinesis extremely difficult. Which is why Etsuko strives to maintain a calm and rational head. If she loses control, she could quite easily kill someone without realising or meaning to.

Etsuko Yagi's parents were murdered 5 years ago by the infamous villain; All For One. It was after this tragedy that her quirk became truly powerful, her mind stuck in an unbreakable cycle of despair and retribution, which made her psychokinesis so potent.

Her uncle, All Might, often worries about what sort of mental effects the murder of her parents had on Etsuko, and fears the damage her quirk could do if left unchecked. As her only living relative, All Might took her in to live and train under him. Though he quickly discovered that Etsuko had no intentions of becoming a hero, until she meets young Izuku Midoriya, who slowly changes her mind. Along with others she meets on the way.

~•~

I will be using names as 'first name' then 'surname' instead of the opposite way around.

The episodes referenced in each chapter will be displayed in the title.

I do not own My Hero Academia. I only own my original character and her respective storyline.

This is a work of fiction. A ✨️Fan fiction✨️. And is not to be taken seriously.

Hope you enjoy!