2 The obsession growing

First person pov (bc I don't like how I did third person pov)

Run down:

"Okay, yall gonna stay here while I take a shower or yall gonna leave?"

"Stay."

"Stay."

"Okay, imma go, be right back!"

"Okay!"

You walked to your bathroom and did your business.

_________________________

You got out the shower and put your f/c robe on so it will dry you while you cleaned your face, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair and braid your hair(ignore if to short, bald or you just wanna tie it up).

You take your F/c robe off as you feel the cold air hit your body, you had picked out some shorts, black panties, a black bra to match and a black shirt that has chucky on it saying. "Do you wanna play?..." You love horror movies, but just the basic ones like 'Nightmare On Elm Street', 'IT', 'Halloween' and 'Childs Play'. Y/n walk out the bathroom, finding them still there, they were talking about something until they heard the bathroom door open and looked over to you.

"Hey doll."

"Hey Billy."

"Hey princess!"

"Hey Stu, what are yall doing?"

You said as you walked over to the bed and sat down beside Billy.

"Nothing, just talking."

"That counts as doing something, but what are yall talking bout!"

'You' Billy thought, and Stuart had thought the same thing. "Nothing."

"Okay, what movie should we watch, as I don't think yall are finna leave anytime since yall are already comfortable on the bed?"

"Halloween or child's play, because we watched the other two last time we had a movie night."

"Which was a month ago because yall were hanging out with yalls girlfriends, but it's fine because I hung out with Randy and we had a movie marathon." There was silent tension in the air as you brought up Randy.

"Randy huh? Doll if you like him he likes Sydney, he told Stu and Stu had told me..." Billy was telling the truth, Stu had told him Randy liked Sydney, but he had also said he liked you, Billy just doesn't want you too be a choice in his and Stu's eyes you should be the only choice not second, third, fourth or fifth. Only first and they'd always choose you, actually they wouldn't even have choices they would always choose you.

"I don't like Randy, I have a crush but not on him, it on someone else.." You were referring to them but they didn't need to know you liked two people, what if they hated you after liking two people, cause people in middle along with freshman, sophomore and junior year people would bully you for being Poly. (their just mad they can't pull the two finest boys at school like you hun <3)

"Who is it?" Billy's voice was dark and the most attractive you've seen but it sounded like he wanted one answer or at least two and the brown in his lighten, like he wanted you to say him or say him and Stuart. "None ya business!"

"Tell us please!!"

"Yeah doll, please..?"

"Nope!"

"You know ours!" Stu said as he wanted to know, he basically begged but you wouldn't give in.

"Yeah, bc I'm friends with them and your dating them." You said with a duh and sassy tone which made Billy chuckle even though he was annoyed.

_________________________

I might finish this later or tomorrow idk, also these will be short so I have more chapters btws! Love yall <3