Chapter 5

When I couldn't run I walked I just wanted to be alone. After a while I managed to find a bench that I knew was far enough off the main path that I would be away from the sight of people walking the main path. I just wanted to really think about everything that was going on, but the one thing that kept coming to my mind was how do I tell my brother that I love his friend, and how will he react to the news? I didn't know how I would even talk to my brother about my feelings toward Troy. "Well, it seems that I have found something that will help Prince Vekar." A voice said when I looked up I seen this monster and these silver things standing behind the monster. "You must be the love of the Red Ranger" he said then let out a laugh as he walked closer to me. As it got closer he noticed something else that made me stand out as a better barging tool. "Oh, you look like the Black Ranger as well" He touched my chin pushing it up so he could get a closer look "ARGUS! Get your hands off her" I heard another voice call out and watched as the monster turned around "Why Rangers why would I let something so valuable go through my fingers" the monster said then let out a laugh then pointed "Borgs keep the Rangers busy" I stood up trying to get away from this guy, but he grabbed me by my shirt "HELP!!" I called out crying "PLEASE" I fought as hard as I could "Oh come with me I have plans for you" Argus said then pulled me close enough then two silver things grabbed me. "Rangers don't worry Prince Vekar will take care of your friend" Argus called out then started to walk away "HELP ME please" I said struggling to get away from the Borgs. When I managed to get away I ran towards the group of people that the monster called Rangers. I ran to the closest one I could get too "It's ok I have you" a voice said then I felt arm wrapping around me. I looked up to see a person in a black suit and helmet. I started to cry then wrapped my arms around him" I want to go home. I want my brother" I said through my tears. "I want my boyfriend" I continued to cry the Ranger pulled me close to them trying their best to comfort me. "We need to get her to safety before Argus comes back for her" a voice said to the other Ranger. "Please please I want my brother and my Troy" I said looking at the others. "We will find them, but we need to get you to safety okay" the Ranger in black said then I watched as he stood up. "Can you walk, or may I carry you" he said squatting down then touched my cheek moving some hair that had falling into my face. "Please my brother and my Tttroy" I said sniffling "Don't worry we will find them and bring them to you" the Ranger in yellow said placing her hand on my arm. "Will you allow us to take you somewhere safe while we find your brother and Troy" the ranger in red said kneeling beside me. "I will personal find your friend" I don't know why, but I touched his hand "Troy is my boyfriend, please don't tell my brother." I said allowing a tear to fall. I watched as the Red and Black ranger looked at each other. "I think your brother knows how much you care for Troy. You know brothers only wants to see their sister's happy" the Ranger in Black said then picked me up "Come on don't worry we will stay close till your brother comes to get you" I smiled at him then everything went black.

**Jake**

"She thinks I am going to be upset if she tells me she has a boyfriend?" I said looking over at Noah and Troy "Jake you do tend to get overprotective when it comes to Addison" Noah said removing his helmet then looked at his friend who was holding his sister in his arms. "Guys Argus will still try to kidnap Addison." Troy said removing his helmet then he looked down at Addison. "We need to protect her" I said looking at Troy then the others "Guys do you think we should tell her we are Power Rangers?" Orion said walking up placing his helmet down as he sat next to Jake then he looked up at the others. "Let's talk to Goesi about it." Troy said bending down beside Jake then touched Addison on the cheek. "We need to get to Goesi before Argus comes back with reinforcements." Gia said standing up looking around. "What do we do with Addison?" I said looking at the others. "We bring her with us. I mean we can't just leave her here unprotected. I think she will be out till morning" Troy said standing up then he looked over at me. "Is that okay. What do you think Jake?" I looked down at Addison I touched her cheek to see if she would wake up. "I don't think I can sneak her into her room without Mom hearing us. Mom will freak out if I tell her what happened." I said adjusting Addison in my arms then a rope came down. I grabbed the rope, but I couldn't keep my eyes off my sister.