Him

You were working at a convenience store it was your last hour of your shift, you were getting ready to leave when you hear a the door chime.

"Sorry, we're closing-" you said as you turned around to the counter.

"Oh oh don't worry dear I'll be quick." The person said.

You took a quick look at the person, observing them.

"Do I have something on my face? Or are you just admiring me?~" the person spoke again.

Ah. The person was wearing a grey sweater, was it wool? Along with a grey shirt or muscle shirt with a black choker. They were wearing grey pants to along with a chain on the side.
I couldn't see their shoes cause of the counter. Their hair was black and very long. Then their eyes were... dark crimson red.

"Are you gonna get them or not?" The black haired person said.

You had completely spaced out and didn't hear what they completely said. "Sorry I spaced out, what did you want?"

The guy had chuckled "A pack of cigarettes please."

You went over to the glass case and opened it with your keys, you grabbed the pack of ciga-

"Do you get scare easily?"

You stopped in your trails confused about the question, what type of question is that you had thought. The question and the guy himself scared you.

"What?" You said your tone was shaky.

"Oh no no dear I just wanted to know if you do? Here I'll answer it, as far as I can tell you hate horror movies. But you love romance movies. Am I correct?" The guy had spoken.

Your eyes shot blank as you dropped the pack of cigarettes.

"H-how did you.." Your tone had a mix of fear.

He laughed "Cause I watch you, through your window. At night~"

You backed up even though you were behind the counter, you were safe he was on the other side of the counter. But still you felt unsafe so you had an idea how to run away.

When you clocked back into reality.

He was gone.

I sudden wave of panic went over you, you looked everywhere but you couldn't find him so you quickly clocked out and took off.
You quickly ran toward the direction to your apartment, it felt so close but yet so far.

You were almost there when you then tumble over a rock you hadn't noticed. As you fell you heard very faint but loud footsteps.
You immediately got up and ran into the alleyway and just as soon as you thought you lost the guy you stopped in your tracks to caught your breath.

But as soon as you stopped you felt something over you mouth that was preventing you from being able to stay awake. You tried to break free but you were slowly going limp and slowly falling asleep...
..
.
.