Chapter 81: Then I'll blow you.

Rong Zheng's hand was dipped in the ointment, and Rong Rong's tongue immediately tasted the ointment's flavor.

He immediately spat out Rong Zheng's index finger and spat out his tongue, "Pfft, yuck yuck yuck yuck!"

It was useless; the tip of his tongue still tasted of ointment.

"Don't swallow."

When Rong Rong reflexively wanted to swallow, he was stopped by Rong Zheng. He held Rong Rong's hand, quickly walked to the restroom, filled the mouthwash cup with water, and handed it to Rong Rong's lips.

Rong Rong took it and gargled several times in a row, but his tongue was still cold, and his mouth was full of the unpleasant taste of medicine.

Rong Rong spat out his tongue, tears oozing out of the ends of his eyes, purely because of the bitterness of the ointment.

"There is still a taste?"

Rong Rong nodded with tears in his eyes.

He squeezed the toothbrush with toothpaste and filled the cup with water, "Try brushing your teeth."

Rong Rong hurriedly took the glass of water and toothbrush. After brushing twice, the flavor of the ointment in his mouth finally disappeared. If brushing didn't work, then he might have lost his teeth.

Rong Zheng drew a towel on the towel rack and let him wipe the water stains on the corner of his mouth. Rong Rong forgot that he had a blister on the corner of his lips, and when he wiped it with force, the blister was directly wiped out.

Rong Zheng: "......"

Originally, Rong Rong only had tears at the end of his eyes, but now his eyes are directly filled with tears.

It hurts too much!

Rong Zheng sighed. He took the towel and re-wrung it. "Raise your head."

Rong Rong cooperated and raised his head.

Rong Zheng first wiped the tears out of his eyes, then wiped the water stains on his face, put the towel back, and led him back to the bedroom. Luckily, he also asked Aunt Wu for a medical kit, iodophor, cotton swabs, and so on.

The place where the lip was broken was decontaminated, and the ointment was reapplied.

Rong Rong didn't dare to move this time and clutched his brother's arm tightly when it hurt.

"Okay."

Rong Zheng threw away the cotton swab in his hand, and Rong Rong let go of his brother's arm. When Rong Zheng just wrung out the towel, he rolled up his sleeves, and when Rong Rong let go, he saw the pinch on his brother's arm.

He was a little bit upset, so he touched his brother's arm.

Rong Zheng looked over. Rong Rong tilted his face up and asked his brother, "Does it hurt?"

Rong Zheng looked at him askance. "Would you like to be pinched by me?"

Rong Rong: "...Brother, you are not acting like an elder brother at all. At this time, you should say, it doesn't hurt, so you can use more strength."

Rong Rong was in a trance when he said this. He vaguely remembered that his brother seemed to have indeed said such words.

It seems that when he was very young, his arm was dislocated once, and the doctor reattached the bone for him. His brother was with him at the time, and when he was holding him, he was in so much pain that he turned his head and bit his brother's arm.

His arm was connected, and it was only after the nurse exclaimed that he realized that he had bitten out his brother's arm with tooth marks. It was very sad, and when he asked his brother if it hurt, that seemed to be what his brother said back.