Chapter 3

(A/N): this chapter starts right after Niall and Louis' fight and two days before the boys go looking for him in the last chapter. Enjoy!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Niall half ran, half stumbled to the car and once he got in it, he started it up and drove off. To where, he didn't know he just had to get away. His heart ached and he was so confused. He couldn't stop replaying what Louis had said in his head. 'IT'S NOT LIKE WE CAN'T SING WITHOUT YOU'.
How could Louis say that and then try to apologize right after? He thought in his head. He suddenly felt a wave of anger, but it left as soon as it came, to only be replaced by an overwhelming sense of sadness. He sighed.
He felt the tears a second before they spilled over. He chocked out a strangled sob as he blindly stopped on the side of the road. He stepped out and was immediately reminded of his sickness when he was hit with a dose of dizziness. He stumbled to an ally and curled up in a ball in a corner. He stayed there for the rest of that day sobbing quietly.
He suddenly felt his stomach rumble with hunger, but couldn't bring himself to care.
After sitting there for another hour, he managed to cry himself to sleep.
➖➖➖
The next morning, Niall woke up to the sounds of the busy streets and the people walking by, not seeming to notice the Irish member of one of the world's most famous boy band. He didn't care though. All he felt was numbness.
Niall felt the need to get up. He knew he had to and get help or he might get even sicker than he already was. The problem was that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get his limbs to move.
At some point he just gave up and stayed on the ground. At about midday, he was on the ground still until he felt a sharp, stabbing pain in his stomach and he weakly screamed as his world fell into darkness.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
There's chapter 3, hoped anyone reading liked it.