Ice bath - LN4

"Why don't I have dry ice in my bath?" You asked pouting. "Because you're not me" Lando smirked. "You're insufferable" you showed him the middle finger as you climbed into your own. "I promise next time will be yours, Y/N" someone on the team said. "Yeah thanks".

"If you want you can join me" Lando said. "Do we actually fit in there?". "We can try" he shrugged. "Okay..." you said getting out of your own to get in his. "It's tight in here" you said, knees bumping into his. "Come close, I don't bite" he laughed, lifting you on his lap. "Lan" you moaned into his neck. "Is my girl needy before the race? Shouldn't waste your energy on me, love" he chuckled, squeezing your ass. "You didn't even congratulate me for kicking Max out of Q3" you whined, rubbing yourself on him.
"I can congratulate you now" he smirked, pushing your bikini to the side. "Please Lan" you whined as he rubbed your clit and pushed two fingers inside. "I'm here love..." he said, kissing your lips to stop you from moaning. "You're already clenching on me" he chuckled. "Fuck..." you moaned as you came undone on his fingers. "You did so well, love" he said, softly kissing you. "Thank you". "But not to well today. I wanna win" he said and you hit him in the chest. "I'm joking" he said.

"Oi! Bath's over" someone called. "Good luck tonight. I love you" you said, kissing him as he got up with you around him. "I love you too. Keep Max away from me" he said. "I'll try. But I'll need my reward" you smirked as he put you down. He was looking insatiable. "Don't worry" he winked, wrapping a towel around you. "Come on Lando" the same Simone called again. "Love you. Bye" he said, pecking your lips. You stood a bit, watching him, before returning to your room. You would do anything for this boy, even keeping Verstappen behind so he could win again.

Hope you like it 🥰