CHAPTER 14

Mahir saw Sneha and Mihir. He went to them...
He could saw that Sneha was worried.

Mahir: Sneha... Everything alright.

Sneha and Mihir look at Mahir.
Sneha: Yes Mahir. Don't worry. Do you need anything.

Mahir: No i am fine.... Just wanted to talk to you.... Your marriage with Omi is fine right.

Sneha: Yes. Why are you asking.

Mahir: I heard him talk to you rudely.

Sneha: No. It's time. I just come Okay....
Sneha was about to leave but her bracelet got stuck in Mahir Rakhi.

Both Sneha and Mahir look at each other.
Mahir: don't mo or your bracelet will break.....

Mahir was trying to entangle the bracelet softly for not breaking Sneha bracelet but someone came and separate the bracelet bracelet harshly resulting into Sneha bracelets broke and felt down.

Both Mahir and Sneha look at Omi shock.
Sneha: My bracelet.
She look at it with tears.

Omi hold Sneha hand tightly and went in their room.
Sneha: Omi leave me.

Omi close the door loudly and lock it....

Mahir look at them worriedly. He was angry at the way Omi didn't care about Sneha and pull her harshly. He wish he could teach him a lesson for treating his sister this way....

"Bhai what happen?"

Mahir turn and saw Rhea and Pari...
Mahir: I don't know why Omi seem angry with Sneha!

Pari: Maybe he is realizing that she was the one that keep him away from his family.

Mahir: Pari stop!

Pari: What! I am not lying! Can't you all see how much she control Bhai!

"Shut up"
Everyone look at Mihir.
Mihir: Don't you dare say another word about my sister.

Mihir: Let me tell you something! You brother would be lost and broken without my sister. My sister helped him to get out through his depression. And my sister always encouraged him to speak to his family. Don't you dare say a thing about her. Understand.
Mihir left angrily.

Rhea: Pari please! You don't know her! She is really a good person. I really don't know who put this thoughts into your head.

Prerna and Anurag came inside.

Prerna: Mahir. Let's go outside. We have to talk to you.
Mahir nodded and went outside with Prerna and Anurag.

Mihir went toward Sneha and Omi room.

Omi and Sneha room.
Sneha: Leave my hand! What the hell is wrong with you..  you broke my bracelet! I can't believe it. You know how special it is to me. You only know but you was the one who broke it. Mahir didn't even know it was special but he was not trying to break it.

Omi look at Sneha angrily.
He pinned her to the wall.
Omi: Sneha! Please don't talking about Mahir with me!

Sneha: You do you hate your brother so much Omi! WHY! You have already pardon your sisters. Why can't you do the same with your brother! WHY!

Omi: He is not my brother!

Sneha: I know you guys have fight! But he is your brother Omi!

Omi: HE IS MY ADOPTED BROTHER! One day dad and I saw him! He was crying and I wanted to take him home. So dad and mumma adopted him! But he doesn't know!

Sneha: AND! What if he is adopted! He is still your brother! It is not necessary to be blood! I can't believe you think like this Omi!

Omi: You don't know anything Sneha!

Sneha: NO I KNOW! So by your logic just because he is your adopted brother you can't forgive him! If Mahir did trust you.... Your sisters also didn't trust you so what's the logic OMI!

Omi: Why don't you understand me Sneha.

Sneha look at Omi shock.
Sneha: Omi please! Don't say thing you will regret. I was the one that understand you so well... WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU DIDN'T R.......

Omi: STOP? Don't go further! Siya understand me more than you.

Sneha look at Omi angrily!
Sneha: THATS WHY HE ACCUSE YOU OF RAPING HER! Can you believe it your own first girlfriend accuse of something like this and all your family believe it! Kick you out!

Omi: SNEHA! Don't forget that day that both was about to do the same to you but I save you! I always love you!

Sneha: I never doubt your love for me. Like you did to me.

Omi: Just stay away from Mahir. I beg you.

Sneha: ARE YOU JEALOUS OF HIM! I love you Omi. Just you!

They saw the door open. Mihir was the one to broke it. He was shock to see her sister pinned on the wall......

He look at Omi angrily...
He went to him and push him away from Sneha....

Mihir: WHAT THE HELL! WHAT WAS YOU TRYING TO DO WITH MY SISTER HUH!

Sneha: Mihir... please calm down...

They saw mahir enter looking angry also.

Mahir walk near Sneha and hold her hand. He could see the red mark on Sneha wrist. Omi did this when he held her hand tightly.

Mahir: HOW DARE YOU OMI! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER AND BREAK THE ONLY GIFT HER MOM AND DAD GAVE HER. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS. I am sure Sneha don't even know it's importance now!

Hearing Mahir loud Mayra also came in the room.

Sneha look at Mahir confusedly...
Omi: Stay away from my wife!

Mahir: SHUT UP! Who are you to treat Sneha like this.

Omi: She is my wife and who is she for you. Do you love her.

Mahir: Yes i do!

Sneha was shock.
Mahir: But not like this! I love her as a sister.

Omi: Listen Sneha is nothing for you. She doesn't share any relationship with you. So shut up!

Mahir: YOU SHUT UP. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN. SHE IS MY BIOLOGICAL SISTER! MY SISTER! THIS BRACELETS WERE GIVEN TO HER BY OUR REAL PARENTS RAM AND PRIYA KAPOOR...

Sneha look at Mahir shock.

Sneha: WHAT! What are you saying Mahir.

Mahir: It's true sneha. You are my younger sister. Ask Prerna and Anurag mom. You will not stay with Omi. I won't let you stay with him! He doesn't treat you well.

Mahir hold Sneha hand
Sneha: Bhaii...

Omi look at Sneha with tears.
Sneha: Bhai. It's just a misunderstanding.

Mahir: No we are leaving!

Mihir and Mayra was shock. Sneha was their cousin and not elder sister.

Mahir pull sneha with her and put her in the car.

Prerna: Mahir. Where are you taking her.

Anurag: Mahir please stop.

Mahir drive away while Sneha was crying in the car.

Mihir look at Omi
Mihir: You see what you did!

Omi: Mahir is Sneha elder brother! I need to search for Sneha.

Mayra: It's all your fault Omi!... why would you treat Sneha di like this?

Omi felt down and weep!