Boruto/assassin creed crossover

This crossover is basically about Boruto becoming an assassin, and trained to be one of the one of the most smartest, powerful, and cold blooded warriors of the creed.

How the story goes:

During the battle between Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto, the 5 Kage vs Momoshiki, right when Boruto gave the final blow, instead of blasting Momoshiki away, the massive rasengan turned into a giant explosion, and Boruto suddenly got caught in it, which somehow resulted him to get teleported somewhere else, after Momoshiki, as a spirit, told Boruto that "Those blue eyes of yours "would've" taken everything from you. But, it seems fate has other plans for you". After the explosion stopped Naruto, Sasuke, and the 5 Kage noticed that they couldn't sense Boruto, or even find him when they went to look for him, except for Sasuke's headband that was lying on the floor. Even though Naruto didn't want to believe it, they assumed the worse. When Naruto, Sasuke, and the 5 mage returned back to the village, they had to break the news to them when they realized Boruto wasn't with them.

For Boruto, when he get sent to another dimension after the explosion, he was severely injured and on the verge of death, until another otsutuki found him. Boruto thought at first that the new otsutsuki was going to kill him at first, but blacked out due to his injuries. When he woke up, he was in a medical room with the otsutsuki named Tenshiki and some hooded people, and later finds out that Tenshiki is the leader of a village that is off map of Konoha called "The Village hidden in the shadows", and is the grandmaster of elite ninja assassins that defends it. Boruto wanted to go home, but Tenshiki informed him that he is not in proper condition to travel or fend for himself. Tenshiki offered Boruto to stay so he can recover and regain his strength, but he also informed him that it will take a some time until he's ready to return home. Despite being skeptical about Tenshiki, Boruto agreed.

During Boruto's stay in the village of shadows of going through a healing process and training, he had learned from the assassins about Tenshiki's past, how and why he came to earth and was taken in by the assassins, and that Tenshiki is an otsutsuki hunter (during when Jigen attacked the first time, Tenshiki nearly forced Isshiki to revive in Jigen's body early, if Jigen hadn't transported himself back to Kara headquarters. (A.N.: he revived Naruto and Sasuke back to full strength before teleporting himself back to his village). The second time after Isshiki was revived in Jigen's body and attacked the hidden leaf village, Tenshiki arrived to help Naruto and Sasuke defeat Isshiki in the other dimension, and managed to overwhelm and kill Isshiki. (A.N.: Tenshiki is beyond Isshiki's level of strength and power, and scarred Isshiki's right eye, which left Isshiki unable to use his right eye dōjutsu, which gave them a good enough of an advantage. Which also means that Kurama is still alive and Sasuke will still have his rinnegan). Some time later, a siege was started in the hidden shadow village by the Templars (which Boruto learns that they are the enemy of the assassins). Boruto, despite not being fully healed yet, tried his best to assist the assassins and get the civilians to safety. But while Boruto and the assassins were winning, Boruto was caught off guard when a templar ninja stabbed Boruto through the chest, killing him. But, that lead to Momoshiki having to use the the remaining percentage of Boruto's karma to revive him, as well as heal all the injuries Boruto received from the explosion. leaving Momoshiki unable to resurrect, but made Boruto 100% otsutsuki.

After the siege, and Boruto getting revived and now fully healed, Tenshiki told him that although Momoshiki can't resurrect, his soul still remains intact within Boruto, and can still take over if Boruto experiences immense physical pain. Tenshiki then brought Boruto to an isu tree, hidden underground of the village itself. Once Tenshiki brought Boruto to the Isu tree, he had to hook Boruto to the device that connects to the tree in order to eradicate Momoshiki's soul, (A.N.: basically like in ac Valhalla during the mission "A Brother's keeper", where Odin tried to wrest control over Eivor's body, replacing Eivor's consciousness with his personality, type of situation for Boruto). While inside the simulation made by the isu tree, both Boruto and Momoshiki fought for control, while the isu tree restricted both of them from using their jutsu. In the struggle, Boruto managed to win, and Momoshiki's soul was destroyed. While Boruto is now free from Momoshiki, he will still have the karma as a weapon, along with Momoshiki's battle experience, and his abilities.