CHAPTER 89

Siheyuan at night.

"Xiwang, what happened to you today? You were not such an unreasonable person before."

As soon as Chu Xia's family left, Xi Wang stopped arguing with Cen Zheng Shi. The three of Xi Wang looked normal when they had dinner in the courtyard at night. Only Jiang Shengnan didn't feel good about his food.

Xiwang took off the earrings from his earlobes and put them into the jewelry box. He turned around and said, "A crying child will have milk to eat. We haven't been back to your parents' house for so long. Why don't you make trouble about the child?" ,How do you know if your parents are partial?"

Cen Zheng felt angry and did not dare to speak loudly for fear of disturbing his parents in the main room. He pointed at Xiwang and said, "You are so ridiculous! My parents are not partial. When you were in the army, you took less money from my mother." Something?"

Xi Wang curled his lips and said: "Whatever that is, you can buy it with money. What's important is whether your position can be moved. The capital is so prosperous. If your brother can come to the capital, why should we stay there? A big mountain with no roads? I am doing this for your own good, we are a family, and we are all good at you."

Cen Zhengshi scratched the back of his head vigorously, with a headache on his face: "My brother came to the capital because of his ability and the leadership."

Xiwang stood up, walked over and stood in front of Cen Zhengshi and looked at him: "Do you believe it? Cen Zhengnian's unit is affiliated with the army. How could he move so easily without your parents' help? I don't ask your parents either. If I help you get promoted, you don't need to be transferred to the capital. I can just transfer you away from the remote mountains and go to a place where it's not difficult to buy groceries. That's not too much."

Cen Zhengshi shook his head: "My parents won't help. They said after Zhengnian and I started working, we have to do everything by ourselves."

Xiwang sighed and held Cen Zhengshi's hand: "If you don't think about the two of us, think about the two children. What are the conditions for going to school in the mountains? Why do Ozawa and Xinxin have so many bad habits? How did you learn it? You learned it from others in school."

Speaking of the two children, Cen Zhengshi also frowned: "Xinxin and Ozawa did something wrong today. You can't just spoil them."

Xi Wang subconsciously said: "They are still young and ignorant."

Cen Zhengshi frowned deeply and said, "You're not young anymore. Some of the children who grew up in our families are overbearing. Look at how many troubles they have caused. Do you want to see Ozawa and Xinxin become like that, and end up hurting the whole family?" son?"

Xiwang stared at his face for a while. When she saw Cen Zheng, she really wanted to hold on to this problem, and he was telling the truth. She nodded reluctantly: "Okay, then you should pay more attention to them in the future. They I'll listen to you. Also, you must mention the transfer to your parents. Didn't you see it today? Your parents really like An An more. As soon as he said it, they thought he was telling the truth and deliberately frightened Ozawa and Xinxin. ."

Xiwang was really angry at that time, but she used to care about her image, but just because she wanted to test her, she couldn't bear it and just acted on her temper.

Cen Zhengshi looked at her helplessly: "I told you to bring your children to your parents' place during the holidays, but you didn't want to. Ozawa and Xinxin haven't gotten along with their parents in the past few years, and their parents don't understand them. They and Having lived with An An, I naturally understand An An's character better."